You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #30: Sharks @ Sens, Dec 14, 2016, 7:00pm

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Tired Sharks (3-2 shootout win last night in Toronto) on Chris Neil Appreciation Night. Pad your recordings to account for the silver stick and painting presentations for Neil's 1000 NHL games. Although in his case, maybe a silver knuckle would be more appropriate.

Lazar should return. Harpur in for Boro. Wideman is likely to play but will be a game day decision.

Go Sens go!



Last edited by wprager on Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Anything less than a lopsided win in the Senators favour will be an abject failure. Time to atone for the last two crappy games.

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Chris Neil celebration night. I was offered free tickets and can't go.. Sad 

Love the 7pm start time. Seriously, no excuses tonight. The Sharks went to OT last night and beat the Leafs, we've been off for days. Crush them.

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:Chris Neil celebration night. I was offered free tickets and can't go.. Sad 

Love the 7pm start time. Seriously, no excuses tonight. The Sharks went to OT last night and beat the Leafs, we've been off for days. Crush them.

That really sucks. The Neiler will win it just for you, old friend. Don't you worry.

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Condon to start. Harpur will play. Wideman will play.

Cap'n Clutch

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
The Don in The Net for game day tonight SSF? The Don


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I'll be there with strictly metaphorical bells on. Cheering


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:Anything less than a lopsided win in the Senators favour will be an abject failure. Time to atone for the last two crappy games.

Agreed brah!


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Typos corrected in the first post. I really should stop using my phone to start thread.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I don't think I'll watch. It's too predictable. If we lose by 3, it'd be considered a moral 'victory' and I really don't feel like partaking in a moral victory tonight.

spader

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
PTFlea wrote:I don't think I'll watch.  It's too predictable.  If we lose by 3, it'd be considered a moral 'victory' and I really don't feel like partaking in a moral victory tonight.

This is ban-worthy. You're assuming that they'll lose by 3? Diddle that. 

Final score prediction: 5-1 Sens. Hoff with a hattie. Condon loses his shutout bid in the last 2 minutes.

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Mendes had an interesting take given Boucher's screaming practice (TSN had the video). If they respond and do well, this could be a turning point.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

spader

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Mendes had an interesting take given Boucher's screaming practice (TSN had the video).  If they respond and do well, this could be a turning point.

Ya, I don't see it as him "losing the room" or anything like that. It sounds like it was a calculated explosion. If the Sens bounce back tonight, it'll be pretty clear that this approach worked. If they dog it, then it'll be a problem. 

FWIW, I listened to The Drive when they had Dorion on. He couldn't have been more glowing about Boucher and Crawford and the entire coaching staff. He said that it was by far the best thing he's done as GM, hiring those guys. HCGB isn't going anywhere.

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Mendes had an interesting take given Boucher's screaming practice (TSN had the video).  If they respond and do well, this could be a turning point.

And if they fire back at the coach by laying an egg... it could also be turning point. Did Mendes figure that out as well?

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
spader wrote:
PTFlea wrote:I don't think I'll watch.  It's too predictable.  If we lose by 3, it'd be considered a moral 'victory' and I really don't feel like partaking in a moral victory tonight.

This is ban-worthy. You're assuming that they'll lose by 3? Diddle that. 

Final score prediction: 5-1 Sens. Hoff with a hattie. Condon loses his shutout bid in the last 2 minutes.
I wondered who would say somethingabout that.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum