You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #32: Sens @ Isles, Dec 18, 2016, 7:00pm

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
The second half of a back-to-back. Dangerous territory. The Hamburglar gets the nod in goal. Let's do this.

The Hamburglar

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Surprised he's not going back to The Condominator. Although the first time he did that this season was the LA/Anaheim games, both losses, and he got pulled after one in Anaheim.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
We're gonna have to go ahead and win this one. Young Smitty heating up...

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Ryan with goals in two straight, points in three.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Why are the Islanders wearing their practice jerseys?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Ryan is hot. But will he stay healthy with picks bouncing off different parts of his anatomy? Sinuses last night didn't hurt, but this one was back of his wrist

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
As long as Ryan stays hot for 30 goals this season I'm happy

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Was that Smith's goal? How many more till he gets back to the 25 goal pace?

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Was that Smith's goal? How many more till he gets back to the 25 goal pace?
Don't hold your breath.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:Was that Smith's goal? How many more till he gets back to the 25 goal pace?
Don't hold your breath.

How 'bout now?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Smith is on pace for 18 goals now. Of course that's after 4 goals in his last 5 games.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Good win. Road game, second game on back-to-back nights, goalie gets injured early. Still taking too many penalties.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SeawaySensFan wrote:We're gonna have to go ahead and win this one. Young Smitty heating up...

Great post.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I look forward to a MacArthur - Smith - Pageau line, or a Dzingel - Smith - Pageau line. Anything that completes our top 9 will please me greatly.

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
PTFlea wrote:I look forward to a MacArthur - Smith - Pageau line, or a Dzingel - Smith - Pageau line.  Anything that completes our top 9 will please me greatly.  
Who's playing right wing on that line? I don't ink we should move smith to center if that's what you are suggesting. He's much better when he's playing on he wing.

With mac coming back it makes me wonder about the lines next year. We really need to upgrade on that 2nd line LW. That said let's just wait and see if mac makes it the rest of the year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum