You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #33: Sens @ Blackhawks, Dec 20, 2016, 8:30pm

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

tim1_2


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Phaneuf and Ceci doing everything they can to keep Chicago in it.

tim1_2


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Amazing W. Great job.

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
Well, there's 2 points. I feel somewhat vindicated. Two more points possible on Thursday.

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Damn...what a white knuckle third.  I can't believe we hung in,  thanks mostly to Condon in that third.  

Massive win!

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Chicago looked tired. Anaheim will be even more tired than that. It's very possible.

Boston lost. Tampa kept pace with the Sens


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:Chicago looked tired. Anaheim will be even more tired than that. It's very possible.

Boston lost. Tampa kept pace with the Sens
How did they look tired?  They started a but slow, but dominated that third

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:Phaneuf and Ceci doing everything they can to keep Chicago in it.


The refs too.

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
PTFlea wrote:
wprager wrote:Chicago looked tired. Anaheim will be even more tired than that. It's very possible.

Boston lost. Tampa kept pace with the Sens
How did they look tired?  They started a but slow, but dominated that third

I stand buy what I said.

And they started plenty fast with a breakaway and a crossbar on the first 41 seconds.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

SensHulk

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
PTFlea wrote:
wprager wrote:Chicago looked tired. Anaheim will be even more tired than that. It's very possible.

Boston lost. Tampa kept pace with the Sens
How did they look tired?  They started a but slow, but dominated that third

Puuuhleeeeease gina, Hawks didn't dominate squat.  The refs tried their darndest to give the Hawks a shot at tying it.  Senators played a great 60 mins, of course the hawks were going to push the pace in the 3rd.  

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Phaneuf and Ceci doing everything they can to keep Chicago in it.

The refs too.

This guy gets it. F'ing great game by the senators and I'll be damned if anybody on this site tries to take anything away.

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
That penalty shot was the cherry on top. Not sure why Phaneuf didn't hustle but he clearly had position on Kruger until he reached out and grabbed him from behind by the shoulder to get ahead. That's holding.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Sorry, how did the hawks not dominate the third?  I watched thr whole game and was impressed to hell with Ottawa,  but the hawks clearly ramped it up in the third.  Condon had to save the game.

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:That penalty shot was the cherry on top. Not sure why Phaneuf didn't hustle but he clearly had position on Kruger until he reached out and grabbed him from behind by the shoulder to get ahead. That's holding.

So was Toes on Zack Smith (no call) and Tootoo playing with a broken stick (no call).

The refs tried their best to derail any momentum Ottawa had throughout the game to no avail.

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
To be fair, the refs have the Sens a few power plays as well. Scored two goals as a direct result. Hoffman could have added to that number, too.

Hey, when Brass scored, did anyone else think he should have skated by the bench and trolled Hoffman with a "This is how you do it..."?


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
After missing on the one timer Stone set him up again in the same spot, and instead of one timing it he stopped the puck and tried a twister. that gave Darling time to slide over for a great save. If he one times it, that's probably a goal.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
All that to say the PP is getting very dangerous. Had two (only one counted as a PP goal) but could have easily had two more.

Mind you, they flashed a stat that said the Blackhawks were 29th on the PK.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

spader

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
PTFlea wrote:Damn...what a white knuckle third.  I can't believe we hung in,  thanks mostly to Condon in that third.  

Massive win!

He's been real solid. He had 2 or 3 bad games in the last 10, but he's been real good otherwise. I picked him up in my fantasy pools and haven't looked back.

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
spader wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Damn...what a white knuckle third.  I can't believe we hung in,  thanks mostly to Condon in that third.  

Massive win!

He's been real solid. He had 2 or 3 bad games in the last 10, but he's been real good otherwise. I picked him up in my fantasy pools and haven't looked back.

Geez, no kidding. The guy is making the most of his opportunity. Amazing stop on Kruger initially when Kruger went sliding into him on the partial brake. Beauty stop on the penalty shot. Great competitiveness to stay with a couple of those goalmouth scrambles too.

5th round pick keeps giving on this guy! I'd re-sign him if given the opportunity, who knows...he could be the next Matrix

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Definitely wish I could have watched this one.
Bobby Ryan with another goal. Clearly heating up.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum