You are not connected. Please login or register

 » Ottawa Senators » Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene

Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene

Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Vote_lcap29%Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Vote_lcap291%Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Vote_rcap2 91% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Empty Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:31 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Would you do this?

To Ottawa:
Duchene

To Colorado:
Chabot
2017 1st
Lazar

2Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:36 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
No. He's a 60 point centre. Not worth those assets.

3Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:39 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Ev wrote:No. He's a 60 point centre. Not worth those assets.

I respect that and think you're probably right, but to play devil's advocate: only recently is he a 60 point player. Coming into the league he's near PPG and he's only 25.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=106808

4Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:36 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Hard no.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

5Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:37 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
PTFlea wrote:
Ev wrote:No. He's a 60 point centre. Not worth those assets.

I respect that and think you're probably right, but to play devil's advocate: only recently is he a 60 point player.  Coming into the league he's near PPG and he's only 25.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=106808

He's a 60 point player for his entire 530 game career. Unlikely he will ever reach PPG or close again.

I wouldn't mind him, but a 1st + Chabot + Lazar is serious overpyament.

6Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:50 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
PTFlea wrote:Would you do this?

To Ottawa:
Duchene

To Colorado:
Chabot
2017 1st
Lazar

Way steep. Make it Ceci to get the talks going and see what you can get away with.

7Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:28 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
SeawaySensFan wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Would you do this?

To Ottawa:
Duchene

To Colorado:
Chabot
2017 1st
Lazar

Way steep. Make it Ceci to get the talks going and see what you can get away with.

I'd prefer White + Ceci for him. But I'd also want to shed some salary somehow so I'd throw in a pick and see if they'd pick up some of his salary.

8Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:29 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Would you do this?

To Ottawa:
Duchene

To Colorado:
Chabot
2017 1st
Lazar

Way steep. Make it Ceci to get the talks going and see what you can get away with.

I'd prefer White + Ceci for him. But I'd also want to shed some salary somehow so I'd throw in a pick and see if they'd pick up some of his salary.

I'd much rather Ceci + 1st than Ceci + White.

9Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:31 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I wouldn't trade White alone for Duchene

10Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:31 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
If there's a fire sale in Colorado I'd rather go after MacKinnon who I think would fit this system like a glove. Landeskog would be a great addition to the LW as well.

11Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:27 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:If there's a fire sale in Colorado I'd rather go after MacKinnon who I think would fit this system like a glove. Landeskog would be a great addition to the LW as well.
Yeah well apparently mackinnon is the only untouchable.


I have to echo here. Chabot isn't going anywhere.

I'd do ceci and our 1st though. Like yesterday.
Landerskog would also be an interesting name out there.
Somehow API attach a little less value on landeskog since he's a winger (I know that it's likely the inverse out there in terms of how people value them) but with duschene you have a top 2 center in case one of ours gets injured. That's huge.

12Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:28 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Will it happen? "Probably not"

13Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:48 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
FUCK NO!

14Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:16 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
No, because we need anotger quality defenceman more than a quality forward. If you put Ceci in place of Chabot, I'd do it.

15Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:22 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I disagree. This team needs some more scoring more than another defenceman. I like our Top 4 D.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum