SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star
FUCK NO!

17 Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:16 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
No, because we need anotger quality defenceman more than a quality forward. If you put Ceci in place of Chabot, I'd do it.

18 Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:22 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I disagree. This team needs some more scoring more than another defenceman. I like our Top 4 D.

19 Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:29 pm

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
At this point chabot is likely our best prospect (I guess that's debatable) and here is very little in terms of quality Dman coming up the pipeline. He's looking more and more like he could be a top pairing guy.
On the other hand we could trade someone like ceci who's still got room to grow and who is a right handed shot that is highly sought after in the NHL. Luckily we have Phaneuf that could move to the right. We have options.

20 Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:54 pm

Oglethorpe

Veteran
Veteran
No chance. First blue chip prospect since EK. I wouldn't move Ceci either.

21 Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:55 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Ev wrote:I disagree. This team needs some more scoring more than another defenceman. I like our Top 4 D.

Or, the team needs more scoring from its defence.

22 Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:00 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
sure, but we have that with Chabot.

23 Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:10 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
If there were some way to trade Chabot AND Ryan and whatever to the Avs for Duchene, I'd do that, but that's fantasy land. The nice thing about Chabot is he'll be cheap for at least three years, which is pretty important to the Ottawa Senatores right now.

24 Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:27 pm

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
tim1_2 wrote:If there were some way to trade Chabot AND Ryan and whatever to the Avs for Duchene, I'd do that, but that's fantasy land.  The nice thing about Chabot is he'll be cheap for at least three years, which is pretty important to the Ottawa Senatores right now.
Wait what?
I really don't like the idea of losing chabot.

25 Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:04 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star
Actually, since we're playing "Would you rather," I'd prefer to start the bidding at Landeskog. We already have a Hoffman, and Landeskog would be perfect for the Sens. 

Landeskog-Turris-Ryan
Hoffman-Brassard-Stone
Smith-JGP-Dzingel
Some combo of Pyatt-Kelly-Lazar-Neil

26 Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:06 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Hard no.

You been watching Letterkenny?

27 Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:19 pm

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
spader wrote:Actually, since we're playing "Would you rather," I'd prefer to start the bidding at Landeskog. We already have a Hoffman, and Landeskog would be perfect for the Sens. 

Landeskog-Turris-Ryan
Hoffman-Brassard-Stone
Smith-JGP-Dzingel
Some combo of Pyatt-Kelly-Lazar-Neil
Either have their appeal.

28 Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:29 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
spader wrote:
wprager wrote:Hard no.

You been watching Letterkenny?

That's a Texas sized 10-4.

29 Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:13 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:If there were some way to trade Chabot AND Ryan and whatever to the Avs for Duchene, I'd do that, but that's fantasy land.  The nice thing about Chabot is he'll be cheap for at least three years, which is pretty important to the Ottawa Senatores right now.

I think something around Ryan and Ceci would work for Duchene, provided we take Beauchemin as well.

30 Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:58 pm

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
SeawaySensFan wrote:

I think something around Ryan and Ceci would work for Duchene, provided we take Beauchemin as well.
Who gets moved to the right wing.

31 Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:17 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

That's a tough one. PTFlea?!

32 Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:40 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

That's a tough one. PTFlea?!

You can target Shattenkirk or Hamilton in another trade.

33 Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene on Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:11 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Is there supposed to be a question mark at the end or are you suggesting moving a left hand shooting defenseman to right wing?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum