You are not connected. Please login or register

 » Ottawa Senators » GDT - Game #42: Sens @ Blues, Jan 17, 2017, 8:00pm

GDT - Game #42: Sens @ Blues, Jan 17, 2017, 8:00pm

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
The Sens roll into St Louis coming off the disappointing loss versus the Leafs. I don't think we'll see any lineup changes, and Condon should start in goal for the Sens, and it'll likely be Jake Allen for the Blues.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I'll be watching this one. I have a good feeling about it. Mr Allen hasn't been impressive this year. Could be a good time to pump our goal total.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
They're a tough team, time to go out and get it done!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
What's with the blue theme? First The Blue Team, then the Blues, followed by Blue Jackets, Blue Team and Blue Jackets again.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Allen hasn't been good but Hutton has been their starter lately. Should be a tired team. Fourth game in six nights, first home game after three on the road.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
If Allen starts he will be well rested.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Allen hasn't been good but Hutton has been their starter lately. Should be a tired team. Fourth game in six nights,  first home game after three on the road.

Who cares? The Blues kind of stink right now. Sens will win 5-2. That's my call.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
4-1. Hoffman with a hat-trick and Ryan with 4 points.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
PTFlea wrote:4-1.  Hoffman with a hat-trick and Ryan with 4 points.
Atta boy

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
spader wrote:
wprager wrote:Allen hasn't been good but Hutton has been their starter lately. Should be a tired team. Fourth game in six nights,  first home game after three on the road.

Who cares? The Blues kind of stink right now. Sens will win 5-2. That's my call.

One of the reasons they "stink" is Allen's play. Allen was pulled in LA and Hutton finished the game, giving up two goals, but the next two starts he gave up one goal in each game against the Sharks and Ducks. The only thing we can hope for is that Hutton will be tired. Otherwise he is a hot goalie right now.

On the other hand, they may think of Ottawa as a low-scoring team so they could try to use us to jump-start Allen. We'll see.

Has the starting goalie been confirmed?


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
GDT - Game #42: Sens @ Blues, Jan 17, 2017, 8:00pm Img_2014

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Carter Hutton starts for the Blues.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Am I the only one that feels Hoffman would be better off on another line? I get that we are trying to spread out the offence but it hasn't worked that well it seems recently. We're missing on enough good players to make that work

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I'm gonna go with 11 - 0 Sens. They owe us for that Alfie Night debacle.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:Am I the only one that feels Hoffman would be better off on another line? I get that we are trying to spread out the offence but it hasn't worked that well it seems recently. We're missing on enough good players to make that work

 I actually like that Boucher has kept the lines fairly consistent. Cameron and PMac used to shuffle them almost every game. Boucher is trying to ensure that the top 3 lines are each capable of producing offense.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum