You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #46: Caps @ Sens, Jan 24, 2017, 7:30pm

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

tim1_2


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Neato ring of honour idea. Congrats to a fine man, Bryan Murray.

tim1_2


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Beauty play by underrated Ottawa Senasnore, Tom Pyatt on the feed to Kelly.

Flo The Action


All-Star
All-Star
Bobby Ryan heating up?

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
I can't help but notice we're often playing back-ups. Good for us but maybe not the best representation of who we are.

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:I can't help but notice we're often playing back-ups. Good for us but maybe not the best representation of who we are.

As already stated the guy is 9-1-2. Don't be such a negative Nelly.

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Flo The Action wrote:I can't help but notice we're often playing back-ups. Good for us but maybe not the best representation of who we are.

They've beaten Price, Lundqvist, Miller, Ward, Lehner, Rask, Luongo, Jones, Murray, Bobrovsky.

There are a lot of back to back games this year because of the condensed schedule and so the backups are getting more games.

Our backup is playing like twenty straight.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Pretty Cussing awesome W right there. Great night.

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
That's the best game I think they've played all year.  So great defensively.  Cussing Pyatt is a beast

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
We're running out of "best teams in the league" to beat. Habs, Pens, Jackets, Caps.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:Beauty play by underrated Ottawa Senasnore, Tom Pyatt on the feed to Kelly.

He's tenacious with decent hands, speed and anticipation...

spader

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Awesome win. Smith with a statement.

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
spader wrote:Awesome win. Smith with a statement.

Just a quality player who's getting even better.

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:We're running out of "best teams in the league" to beat. Habs, Pens, Jackets, Caps.

I could live with a couple more habs beat down. I live for those.

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:We're running out of "best teams in the league" to beat. Habs, Pens, Jackets, Caps.

I could live with a couple more habs beat down. I live for those.

I think we play them 3 times in a week in March.

Burning Car

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
That was a great game. Great bounce back effort from Condon. I wonder how emotionally exhausted he must be feeling. Whatever he's feeling, he's holding out great. But it will be nice when we're firing with both goalies.

I didn't catch them saying it during the game but is there a timeline for Anderson to come back?

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:We're running out of "best teams in the league" to beat. Habs, Pens, Jackets, Caps.

I could live with a couple more habs beat down. I live for those.

I think we play them 3 times in a week in March.

Burning Car

If we get lucky maybe that will be the weeks we pass them by and create some distance between them and us for lead in the Atlantic Sarcasm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Beauty play by underrated Ottawa Senasnore, Tom Pyatt on the feed to Kelly.

He's tenacious with decent hands, speed and anticipation...
Surprise of the year for me.  He's been dynamite.

spader

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Claesson is making his case to take Boro's job. That's a nice game from the kid.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum