You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #52: Stars @ Sens, Feb 9, 2017, 7:30pm

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Hobiesens wrote:I'm really wondering how the team is going to play tonight. They played so well in Tampa only to go into Buffalo and lay and egg. I thought they would bounce back against the Blues but didn't show up at all, it didn't matter that Hammond was in net.

With Boucher starting 7 D tonight is he hoping that they can simply defend their way to a win knowing that Dallas tends to let in plenty of goals.

Not many home games left, they need to make the most of them.

Yeah, the W isn't as important as showing signs of life. That game against the Blues was a complete disaster. If they lay an egg again tonight, I think it's safe to say that there is a significant problem in the locker room (either coach vs players or players vs players).

Fingers crossed, butthole clenched.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Hobiesens wrote:I'm really wondering how the team is going to play tonight. They played so well in Tampa only to go into Buffalo and lay and egg. I thought they would bounce back against the Blues but didn't show up at all, it didn't matter that Hammond was in net.

With Boucher starting 7 D tonight is he hoping that they can simply defend their way to a win knowing that Dallas tends to let in plenty of goals.

Not many home games left, they need to make the most of them.

I didn't think they played that bad in Buffalo.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star
We never win against Dallas at home. Last time was like 2008. Anyways I can feel another slump busting shutout for the opposition tonight

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I dunno wtf is going on with the Sens right now, but I despise it. We should have zero goals right now, and are lucky to be in this at all.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star
at least it's not a shutout. Baby steps

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Bank those points.   Phaneuf causing chaos again lol

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Take the points and run.

Hopefully this team can find its scoring back. Maybe Dorion pulls a trade. Hard to tell right now. Maybe as we get closer to the deadline the price for those Colorado forwards will go down as more teams drop out of the playoff picture.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
We were very lucky to get any points at all out of this game, but thank goodness we did. Now a lovely afternoon matchup with the surging Islanders...eeeek.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Islanders have to take a breather. Might as well be tomorrow.

Anderson has one goal to himself in practice while Condon and Hammond are sharing the other one. Sounds like he's ready.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum