You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #55: Sens @ Devils, Feb 16, 2017, 7:00pm

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ryan's gone back into witness protection but at least Phaneuf ripped home a PP goal.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Ryan had a good game. Great pass backhand off the boards on the GWG.

Condon Sr should get the Hardest Working Sens award. All that worrying.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:I thought you weren't a fan of That's What She Said, and she is one half of that show.

A few people here voiced their displeasure at that show, but I quite enjoy it. I find they have different (better) takes on sports than most of the guys on the radio.

I meant 504Heater/SpezzDispenser/SpezzDispensed/PTFlea.

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:I thought you weren't a fan of That's What She Said, and she is one half of that show.

A few people here voiced their displeasure at that show, but I quite enjoy it. I find they have different (better) takes on sports than most of the guys on the radio.

I meant 504Heater/SpezzDispenser/SpezzDispensed/PTFlea.
I think it was ev that said that. Obviously

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Nice win. Phaneuf temporarily went ahead of Karlsson on goals. Three points up on the Leafs now so takes pressure off heading to Toronto.

Four back of the Habs with three in hand.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Tough to watch for the most part but the good guys won.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Watching paint dry is more entertaining than a Sens/Devils game. Paint has layers.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Yeah, Jersey sure played us tight. Saw some Devils fan tweet that we were out-devilling them. Condon played very well.  Feels good.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Pretty much the most boring 2 points imaginable,  but huge just the same

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Lazar was actually good!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Huge two points as it gives them a nice three point cushion as we head to Toronto. Still have a have in hand, too. Two up on the Bruins with three in hand.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
PTFlea wrote:Lazar was actually good!

Haha. Here we go again...

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
One nice thing was the absence of penalties...other than Condon's delay of game right at the get-go, we didn't take another penalty, which is pretty incredible.

We gave up a grand total of 21 shots, including just 6 in the 3rd period. Impressive.

Cammalleri played just lest than 14 minutes for them, which was their 4th lowest among forwards. Maybe that whole "Ryan for Cammalleri" trade scenario isn't so far fetched...?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Well, Bobby Ryan *is* from New Jersey, so from a marketing point out could help a little. Did you see all those empty seats on the lower bowl? The upper bowl was probably nearly empty.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Well, Bobby Ryan *is* from New Jersey, so from a marketing point out could help a little. Did you see all those empty seats on the lower bowl? The upper bowl was probably nearly empty.

I wouldn't go to watch that hockey team either.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:Well, Bobby Ryan *is* from New Jersey, so from a marketing point out could help a little. Did you see all those empty seats on the lower bowl? The upper bowl was probably nearly empty.

How has that team not been relocated? Not much in the news lately but they apparently lose a LOT of money.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

How has that team not been relocated? Not much in the news lately but they apparently lose a LOT of money.

Good question.

http://www.espn.com/nhl/attendance

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
tim1_2 wrote:

How are they so boring year after year?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum