» Ottawa Senators » GDT - Game #55: Sens @ Devils, Feb 16, 2017, 7:00pm

GDT - Game #55: Sens @ Devils, Feb 16, 2017, 7:00pm

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:Well, Bobby Ryan *is* from New Jersey, so from a marketing point out could help a little. Did you see all those empty seats on the lower bowl? The upper bowl was probably nearly empty.

I wouldn't go to watch that hockey team either.

How has that team not been relocated? Not much in the news lately but they apparently lose a LOT of money.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:Well, Bobby Ryan *is* from New Jersey, so from a marketing point out could help a little. Did you see all those empty seats on the lower bowl? The upper bowl was probably nearly empty.

How has that team not been relocated? Not much in the news lately but they apparently lose a LOT of money.

Good question.

http://www.espn.com/nhl/attendance

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
tim1_2 wrote:

How are they so boring year after year?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
PTFlea wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

How are they so boring year after year?

In the past I would've said blame it on Lou. Not sure what the excuse would be now. Lack of $$$, most likely. Probably too many teams crammed into a small area and they are struggling with identity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum