You are not connected. Please login or register

» Alphabet soup + Anouncements! » Random Thoughts - NON Hockey talk » Gone but not forgotten - notable obituaries

Gone but not forgotten - notable obituaries

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

136Gone but not forgotten - notable obituaries - Page 10 Empty Re: Gone but not forgotten - notable obituaries on Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:35 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Yeah, I listened this morning briefly to JR and Simmer. Meh. Steve was quite good at it. My commute is pretty short now, so I only listen for a few minutes each day.

137Gone but not forgotten - notable obituaries - Page 10 Empty Re: Gone but not forgotten - notable obituaries on Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:06 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Wait, lee is hosting with Mendez now? Gawd, I can’t stand that guy! I might have to switch podcasts to simmer in the morning.

138Gone but not forgotten - notable obituaries - Page 10 Empty Re: Gone but not forgotten - notable obituaries on Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:15 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Yeah, Versage is on with Mendes in the afternoon. I'm not a big fan of either. Somehow, the show that, by far, sucked the most (In The Box) is left intact with Steve Lloyd and Todd White. Typical Bell Media, I guess.

139Gone but not forgotten - notable obituaries - Page 10 Empty Re: Gone but not forgotten - notable obituaries on Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:23 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
I may not be quite so harsh but I agree about In The Box. Lloydy keeps making fun of White for not knowing much pop culture and for generally bring a bit of a scrub, and Whitey continually whining about being made fun of.

140Gone but not forgotten - notable obituaries - Page 10 Empty Re: Gone but not forgotten - notable obituaries on Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:43 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:I may not be quite so harsh but I agree about In The Box.  Lloydy keeps making fun of White for not knowing much pop culture and for generally bring a bit of a scrub, and Whitey continually whining about being made fun of.  

Pretty much. Occasionally Whitey has a decent story about his playing days, but you have to sit through intolerable pop culture conversations where one half (Whitey) has no idea what's going on.

141Gone but not forgotten - notable obituaries - Page 10 Empty Re: Gone but not forgotten - notable obituaries on Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:50 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
It would great radio if, one day, White just had enough safe drops them right there in the studio.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum