You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #61 Sens @ Lightning, Feb 27, 2017, 7:30pm

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
If we make the playoffs,  it's not a given.  We have to be much better

Flo The Action


All-Star
All-Star
PTFlea wrote:If we make the playoffs,  it's not a given.  We have to be much better
After the talk from dorion on how he loved the way we played against the panther i hope it gives him pause for concern.

I still say we are badly missing a top 6 LW. And that should be our top priority.

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:If we make the playoffs,  it's not a given.  We have to be much better
After the talk from dorion on how he loved the way we played against the panther i hope it gives him pause for concern.

I still say we are badly missing a top 6 LW. And that should be our top priority.
I agree.  Very annoyed right now.  We were lucky to win yesterday too

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Listen, a lot of guys are just getting back into the lineup, including Anderson. Things will be fine, they just need a couple days to settle down here.

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Only watched half the game, but really, really impressed with what I saw from varone

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
PTFlea wrote:Only watched half the game, but really, really impressed with what I saw from varone
Meh. Motivated plug

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Hated to lose, but this was the second game in two nights and third one in four. That first goal should have been an interference penalty on Drouin. Although the Smith penalty was well deserved, that showboating idiot should have handed out two each. All in all, 2-2 on the road trip after losing Ryan, Stone and Hoffman is not bad.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum