You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #62 Avalanche @ Sens, Mar 2, 2017, 7:30pm

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
The new looks Sens take on the terrible Avs. It'll be Matrix vs... Pickard I guess? Get the program tonight, there's some new jersey numbers out there....

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Sens vs. terrible team equals loss. 3-0 vs. Hurricane then 5-1 vs. the struggling Lightning.

Here's hoping I'm wrong. Let's also not forget that despite having these new guys we have to remember that they are new.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
As close to a must win as there is. They need to go out there and make a statement tonight or risk getting caught by a whole bunch of teams.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Where did you get the idea that the Lightning were struggling? Hottest team in the *league* going 7-1-2 in their last ten (three other teams are at 7-2-1, or 15 points; Tampa the only ones with 16).

Sure, they struggled early on, and then Stamkos got hurt. Took them a while to get over it, but they are flying now.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star
We typically suck versus the Avs. Here's hoping....

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
These aren't the lines you're looking for ...

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I dig it...I particularly like the bottom 6...I guess. Ah, who knows.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
I thought Smith did really well playing left-wing (his off-side). And Burrows prefers the right. So why not flip those two around:

Hoff-Turris-Burrows
Smith-Brassard-Stone

But then Turris hurt his finger, which is why he does not take face offs the last few games. So Smith has to be with Turris to take face offs:

Hoff-Brassard-Burrows
Smith-Turris-Stone

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Burrrrrrrrrows!

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Melnyk looking a little better today. Getting some colour into him finaly

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
I didn't see the first burrows goal but that was a nice second goal!!

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Yeah...Both of those Burrows goals were stoppable, but I ain't complaining. He looks good out there. 

I'd say the Avs are terrible, but then they'd come back and win in the 3rd, so I won't say that.

spader

All-Star
All-Star
Flo The Action wrote:I didn't see the first burrows goal but that was a nice second goal!!

They were really similar. Snipe short side. Both were nice shots. The first one had a bit of a screen.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Diddle that all felt sooooooo oo good.

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
spader wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:I didn't see the first burrows goal but that was a nice second goal!!

They were really similar. Snipe short side. Both were nice shots. The first one had a bit of a screen.
Yeah that's what I was thinking about the 2nd goal(didn't see the first one) but it was a snipe and I thought he was more of a dirty goal type of guy. Not bad mr burrows! Welcome aboard!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum