You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #67: Sens @ Avalanche, Mar 11, 2017, 7:00pm

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Alright folks, another two points for the taking. Montreal doesn't play tonight, so the Sens can take over 1st place in the Atlantic with a W.  We've let this opportunity slip multiple times recently...tonight WILL BE DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Matrix will start for the good guys, and I don't give a Diddle if Patty Roy himself comes back and straps 'em on for the Avs, they are getting BURIED!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I dunno if Turris will play tonight...Stone left the last game late with a leg injury...Boro might still be out...more to come.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
The fact that they recalled Varone pretty much means Turris won't play. They are 2-0 and have already "won" this road trip, so yet another reason to let the washing injured rest up a bit more. I believe they don't play until Tuesday, so that's another three days to rehab.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
This won't be an easy W. This team still has a lot of really good players.

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Yeah, I have a feeling Colorado can play the spoiler for any number of teams. They've been getting some unlikely wins recently. Still. Follow #thesystem and everything will be fine Sarcasm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Is it Pickard tonight?

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
PTFlea wrote:Is it Pickard tonight?
tumbleweed

spader

All-Star
All-Star
Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Is it Pickard tonight?
tumbleweed

Nothing confirmed yet. Maybe they aren't doing a morning skate?

spader

All-Star
All-Star
Sounds like Turris, Stone, and Boro will be out.

spader

All-Star
All-Star
Pickard is confirmed.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Damn you Matt (Mag) Neito!!!

- Unknown Author

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Freddy! What are you trying to prove! Whatever it is, keep going!

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Burrows fitting in nicely!

But man was that a stupid lack of coverage by the avs D. Just wide empty space for him to put it in.

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
C'mon boys! Lets bank some points! It's gonna be a hard stretch of games coming up!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Two words I didn't want to hear in the same sentence: Stone and MRI.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
4-1. Safe to say the Sens are about to take over 1st place?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum