You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 54 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 67]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Remember when I said Jagr was done before the seasons started?

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:Remember when I said Jagr was done before the seasons started?

Yeah, good call.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I also remember when you said we were signing Danny Briere, and you also said Toronto would miss the playoffs this year.

The good news for Jagr is he can go play in the Olympics (assuming his contract in Calgary gets terminated) and then he can sign another contract after that.

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
So jack Johnson asked for a trade. Second time in his career iirc. Will be a UFA this summer. Could he be a decent pick up in the summer? Shoots left plays both sides. 31. I donít watch much Columbus games so I canít answer if heís still really a top 4 D

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:

I also remember when you said we were signing Danny Briere, and you also said Toronto would miss the playoffs this year.

The good news for Jagr is he can go play in the Olympics (assuming his contract in Calgary gets terminated) and then he can sign another contract after that.

Thatís completely different. Anybody who knows hockey knows he was doen

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Philip Danault took a Chara slapper to the head. Had to be stretchered off. Apparently he's ok but keep in the hospital overnight. They stopped the period with about a minute and a half left and tacked it on to the start of the next one. Scary stuff.

Of course the Habs fans booed Chara every time he touched the puck after that.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:So jack Johnson asked for a trade. Second time in his career iirc. Will be a UFA this summer. Could he be a decent pick up in the summer? Shoots left plays both sides. 31. I donít watch much Columbus games so I canít answer if heís still really a top 4 D

The 6th Sens suggested Ottawa explore a Johnson for Phaneuf type deal....

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:So jack Johnson asked for a trade. Second time in his career iirc. Will be a UFA this summer. Could he be a decent pick up in the summer? Shoots left plays both sides. 31. I donít watch much Columbus games so I canít answer if heís still really a top 4 D

The 6th Sens suggested Ottawa explore a Johnson for Phaneuf type deal....

Well thatís the 6th Sens.

But if you could do that move thatís a no brainer.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
In addition to Danault taking a Chara slapper to the head, Bellemarre took a Darnell Nurse shot up high. Shattered his visor and cut him up. He returned later.

Same game, Milan Lucic took a skate to the jugular. Later he tweeted a picture showing 9 stitches.

Rough night.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
F'ing Vegas man. Wow. Even their management has gotta be shocked with how well the team is doing.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
it's really hard to take the NHL seriously with this whole Vegas rigging.

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
I know this season is dying on us faster than we can say die but this board seems to be losing posters even faster.

Itís too bad. Used to be enough good talk on here to keep me away from the other mediocre forums out there. It doesnít seem like weíve been able to draw more people on here in the last few years.
Looks like it might die out... sad.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Vegas will get trounced in the first round when the owners of the Western Conference teams say enough is enough.

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Vegas will get trounced in the first round when the owners of the Western Conference teams say enough is enough.
Wasnít vegas guaranteed some sort of lottery pick as part of their expansion deal even if they made the playoffs?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
I believe you are correct.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Actually I think you and I were thinking of the 2017 draft where they were given the 3rd overall pick.

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
I thought that extended past the last draft.

Lagoon

Sophomore
Sophomore
Flo The Action wrote:I know this season is dying on us faster than we can say die but this board seems to be losing posters even faster.

Itís too bad. Used to be enough good talk on here to keep me away from the other mediocre forums out there. It doesnít seem like weíve been able to draw more people on here in the last few years.
Looks like it might die out... sad.

The reason it is dying out is because you have users that state their opinion as fact and when proven wrong, try to push the new and correct members out. ďMarkstrom is a bust...Anderson wonít be a Sen in 2016...Briere will be a Sen...Datsyuk wonít be in the Olympics so there is that...Vegas will suck...

The list goes on and on...

You guys wanted the clique and you got it. Pretty lonely isnít it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 54 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum