You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 61 of 67]

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
In the famous words of Nigel Tufnel. “It goes to 11”

Oglethorpe

Veteran
Veteran
How dumb is Marc Bergevin. He needs a centre but helps Jets clear salary to sign their UFA centre. SMH.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Oglethorpe wrote:How dumb is Marc Bergevin.  He needs a centre but helps Jets clear salary to sign their UFA centre.  SMH.  

I don't understand that one. I might be half asleep. Wasn't mason on philly?

Also, if you're talking about Statsny, no way he was signing in Montreal, apparently it was winnipeg or back to st Louis or wherever he was

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
So bergeron helped the jets out with their cap for armia? Ok...

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Flo The Action wrote:In the famous words of Nigel Tufnel. “It goes to 11”

Apparently he negotiated his in extension. Does that mean he saves the 15% agent's cut?

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
PTFlea wrote:So bergeron helped the jets out with their cap for armia?  Ok...
The habs are just trying to make a good situation out of a bad one with cap space. They know they’re Cussed. Might as well get what you can. Get as much assets as you can. Armia is a decent pick up. Fringe top 6 for now. Possibly top 6 in montreal’s Line-up

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Fringe is right.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Good fit for Kotkaniemi.

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
PTFlea wrote:Fringe is right.
Winnipeg had a great top 6. No room for a guy like Armia. Might get more minutes in Montreal. They like their fins there too.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
64 million for couture is rumoured. Slightly old news, not sure if it was posted

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Colin Miller signed a very Sens-friendly extension in Vegas today

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Richardson hired as assistant coach by the habs. There’s a good move for the habs. Guess Richardson could land an NHL main gig so this is probably his best bet

Lagoon

Sophomore
Sophomore
Anyone remember Mantha being called a bust over and over again? I guess busts sign 6.6 mil $$$ deals now. Sarcasm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
That seems like an awful lot

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Oh 3.3 x 2 years. That's a lot better

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
He's not a bust but I wouldn't want him on my team, personally.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
50 point winger with size, still has untapped upside. Not a bad deal especially since it's just 2 years: prove yourself.

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran
First time I've logged on here in a long time ... Gotta say I'm not too happy with My Sens lately and that's the understatement of the year!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 61 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum