You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #78: Sens @ Wings, Apr 3, 2017, 7:00pm

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
Speaking of the latter part of the game, White had one shift in the last 23 minutes while Ryan didn't play second half of the third.

White didn't play simply because the 4th line didn't play. Should have used him for fresher legs.

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
The difference between 1 point and 2 was the goaltending. Simple as that. Sens dominated the Wings in 3rd and OT

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Speaking of the latter part of the game, White had one shift in the last 23 minutes while Ryan didn't play second half of the third.

White didn't play simply because the 4th line didn't play.  Should have used him for fresher legs.  


They dominated the 3rd so benching the 4th line worked out perfectly.

Ryan was injured.

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:The difference between 1 point and 2 was the goaltending. Simple as that. Sens dominated the Wings in 3rd and OT

Mrazek wasn't great either, so the difference wasn't really goaltending. You always blame Anderson though, so I get that it's your schtick and you're going to stick to it.

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Ryan not in a long shootout?

Injured.

Also, it's amazing how much better a Ceci-less overtime looks.

Not sure that's Ceci's fault as much as boucher for plugging him out there all the time in ot

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:The difference between 1 point and 2 was the goaltending. Simple as that. Sens dominated the Wings in 3rd and OT

Mrazek wasn't great either, so the difference wasn't really goaltending.  You always blame Anderson though, so I get that it's your schtick and you're going to stick to it.

it's not a shtick. Anderson before injury was great. After injury he has been letting in stinkers.

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:The difference between 1 point and 2 was the goaltending. Simple as that. Sens dominated the Wings in 3rd and OT

Mrazek wasn't great either, so the difference wasn't really goaltending.  You always blame Anderson though, so I get that it's your schtick and you're going to stick to it.

Mrazek had one brain-fart goal, Anderson had two. That's 100% worse if you believe math. Mrazek was also better in the shootout as several of the attempts on Andy were simply misses, not stops. But that is also on the shooters -- how many of them tried to go five-hole? Stone had the right idea with that deke but a rightie going in on the left side has nothing to shoot for if he goes forehand-backhand; you've got to come in right-to-left or maybe straight in (or you have to be able to skate like Kane and make the goalie believe you are going to cut across to the right and tuck it in far side on the forehand).


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum