Prager's Brackets 2017!

    Share

    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47966
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Prager's Brackets 2017!

    Post by wprager on Fri May 12, 2017 7:35 pm

    What he said.

    Google sheets is pretty neat. Some of the formulae in the original spreadsheet were kinda complicated but it just worked in sheets. She I can update it using my phone, or on my PC, sometimes on both. Very convenient once you figure out how it works. And you don't have to pay Microsoft to use it Smile

    Hobiesens
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

    Number of posts : 806
    Registration date : 2008-11-06

    Re: Prager's Brackets 2017!

    Post by Hobiesens on Fri May 12, 2017 7:37 pm

    NSH in 5
    Ott in 6

    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16332
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: Prager's Brackets 2017!

    Post by tim1_2 on Sat May 13, 2017 10:36 am

    Sorry guys, I went PIT strictly to make up ground. I feel durrrrrty.
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47966
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Prager's Brackets 2017!

    Post by wprager on Sat May 13, 2017 11:28 am

    Ok, I didn't get anything from Oglethorpe, so his picks are the default home team in 7: PIT7 and ANA7.

    Having problems uploading a screenshot with everyone's picks. Tried it five times now. Sorry, just click the link that Clutch reposted.



    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 13130
    Age : 41
    Location : montreal
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: Prager's Brackets 2017!

    Post by Flo The Action on Sat May 13, 2017 3:02 pm

    tim1_2 wrote:Sorry guys, I went PIT strictly to make up ground. I feel durrrrrty.
    i went PIT as well. just being realistic. and if i'm wrong, i'll be so happy to lose the pool!
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47966
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Prager's Brackets 2017!

    Post by wprager on Sat May 13, 2017 5:01 pm

    We'll be even happier.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47966
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Prager's Brackets 2017!

    Post by wprager on Tue May 23, 2017 8:50 am

    With NSH6 Flea and Flo take the lead with 44 points. Hobiesens 3 back, in 3rd place.

    Flea has OTT7, Flo has PIT6. Down to the wire.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16332
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: Prager's Brackets 2017!

    Post by tim1_2 on Tue May 23, 2017 9:17 am

    I'm making up ground on you yahoos.
    avatar
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 13130
    Age : 41
    Location : montreal
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: Prager's Brackets 2017!

    Post by Flo The Action on Tue May 23, 2017 11:38 pm

    wprager wrote:With NSH6 Flea and Flo take the lead with 44 points. Hobiesens 3 back, in 3rd place.

    Flea has OTT7, Flo has PIT6. Down to the wire.
    I am more than happy to give up my lead on this one!!!
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47966
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Prager's Brackets 2017!

    Post by wprager on Sat May 27, 2017 12:26 am

    Flo leads with 52. Tim second with 48, and Flea in third with 44.

    Final round starts Monday 8pm. NSH @ PIT. Picks by puck drop.

    Picking the winner gets you 16 points. Correct number of games adds 8 more. You're not out of it yet.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 13130
    Age : 41
    Location : montreal
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: Prager's Brackets 2017!

    Post by Flo The Action on Sat May 27, 2017 10:22 am

    wprager wrote:Flo leads with 52. Tim second with 48, and Flea in third with 44.

    Final round starts Monday 8pm. NSH @ PIT. Picks by puck drop.

    Picking the winner gets you 16 points. Correct number of games adds 8 more. You're not out of it yet.
    I know everyone's heart wants to pick NSH but with Johansson and fisher out... tough choice!
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54437
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Prager's Brackets 2017!

    Post by PTFlea on Sat May 27, 2017 12:46 pm

    Pittsburgh in 5 unfortunately.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16332
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: Prager's Brackets 2017!

    Post by tim1_2 on Sat May 27, 2017 12:48 pm

    Flo The Action wrote:
    wprager wrote:Flo leads with 52. Tim second with 48, and Flea in third with 44.

    Final round starts Monday 8pm. NSH @ PIT. Picks by puck drop.

    Picking the winner gets you 16 points. Correct number of games adds 8 more. You're not out of it yet.
    I know everyone's heart wants to pick NSH but with Johansson and fisher out... tough choice!

    Yeah, missing Johanssen is huge. Can we lend them Turris?
    avatar
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 13130
    Age : 41
    Location : montreal
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: Prager's Brackets 2017!

    Post by Flo The Action on Sat May 27, 2017 6:06 pm

    I will PM my picks to prags since I imagine people will be pulling Hail Marys on what I chose to go with Sarcasm
    avatar
    Ev
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 20866
    Age : 26
    Location : We The North
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

    Re: Prager's Brackets 2017!

    Post by Ev on Sat May 27, 2017 6:27 pm

    Penguins 4
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47966
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Prager's Brackets 2017!

    Post by wprager on Sat May 27, 2017 10:28 pm

    You could send me encrypted picks before 8 on Monday, then send me the private key after puck drop.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 13130
    Age : 41
    Location : montreal
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: Prager's Brackets 2017!

    Post by Flo The Action on Sun May 28, 2017 1:41 am

    wprager wrote:You could send me encrypted picks before 8 on Monday, then send me the private key after puck drop.
    Ok there. Hahaha
    I sent it to you already.
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54437
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Prager's Brackets 2017!

    Post by PTFlea on Sun May 28, 2017 9:16 am

    wprager wrote:What he said.

    Google sheets is pretty neat. Some of the formulae in the original spreadsheet were kinda complicated but it just worked in sheets. She I can update it using my phone, or on my PC, sometimes on both. Very convenient once you figure out how it works. And you don't have to pay Microsoft to use it Smile
    And free as well, right?

    Sponsored content

    Re: Prager's Brackets 2017!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:03 am