Prager's Brackets 2017!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

136 Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! on Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:58 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:They were outplayed by the Jackets and Caps.

I can't see Rinne having another stinker like that one.  He's been lights out all playoffs.

You were saying?

137 Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! on Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:53 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
tim1_2 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

I can't see Rinne having another stinker like that one.  He's been lights out all playoffs.

You were saying?

Well, technically I didn't see it since I didn't watch a minute of the game. Sarcasm

I see I was very wrong.  I hate that the Preds are just handing the Pens the cup and a team with Crosby and Malkin will be regarded so highly historically makes me want to actually vomit.  My only hope left is that the Preds figure their Dung out, win the Cup, and make the Pens sting of a loss that much more delicious.

138 Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:51 pm

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

You were saying?

Well, technically I didn't see it since I didn't watch a minute of the game. Sarcasm

I see I was very wrong.  I hate that the Preds are just handing the Pens the cup and a team with Crosby and Malkin will be regarded so highly historically makes me want to actually vomit.  My only hope left is that the Preds figure their Dung out, win the Cup, and make the Pens sting of a loss that much more delicious.
It also says a lot about we took them to the brink. Could we have won the cup?

139 Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:55 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
A bounce here or there and we'd be in the final. We'd have had a decent shot at the Cup for sure.

- Unknown Author

140 Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! on Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:59 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Congrats to Tim, who finished with 72 points. Flea was well back at 60, followed closely by Hobiesens at 57.

I don't think there is any interest in who finished last.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum