You are not connected. Please login or register

Prager's Brackets 2017!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

46Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 4 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:42 pm

Flo The Action


All-Star
All-Star
spader wrote:This year feels like more of a crapshoot than previous years.
Definitely. Except for EV with his off the board pick that make him look like a genius right now but I guess he went too off the board with too many

47Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 4 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:52 pm

spader


All-Star
All-Star
Flo The Action wrote:
spader wrote:This year feels like more of a crapshoot than previous years.
Definitely. Except for EV with his off the board pick that make him look like a genius right now but I guess he went too off the board with too many

He's a contrarian. He always goes off the board.

48Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 4 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:29 pm

Flo The Action


All-Star
All-Star
spader wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
spader wrote:This year feels like more of a crapshoot than previous years.
Definitely. Except for EV with his off the board pick that make him look like a genius right now but I guess he went too off the board with too many

He's a contrarian. He always goes off the board.
Is that from planet Contraria? The one where Captain Kirk kisses the sexy alien lady? Sarcasm

49Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 4 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:37 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
Flo The Action wrote:
spader wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
spader wrote:This year feels like more of a crapshoot than previous years.
Definitely. Except for EV with his off the board pick that make him look like a genius right now but I guess he went too off the board with too many

He's a contrarian. He always goes off the board.
Is that from planet Contraria? The one where Captain Kirk kisses the sexy alien lady? Sarcasm

Actually, I think it was from TNG, so it was Riker sucking alien face.

50Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 4 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:11 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
All-Star
All-Star
First sweep of the playoffs! Calgary gets bounced! Will we have another with Chicago? One can only hope...

51Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 4 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:09 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Updating the spreadsheet with the Anaheim sweep and entering the team names for the series that are on the verge:

Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 4 Captur17


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

52Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 4 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:04 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Updating the spreadsheet with the Anaheim sweep and entering the team names for the series that are on the verge:

Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 4 Captur17

Why would you jinx this?

53Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 4 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:45 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Jinxing it would have been to enter OTT5.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

54Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 4 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! on Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:15 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
With 6 of 8 series in the books Oglethorpe leads with 15, hobiesens next with 14, and Ev and spader tied for 3rd with 13.

If the remaining series both end tonight, Oglethorpe and hobiesens will share 1st place with 19 points, and Clutch will be 3rd with 18.

Round 2 could be starting mid week. Start thinking about your picks.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

55Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 4 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:32 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
We are all set for round 2 with the following Division Finals match-ups:

Atlantic: NYR @ OTT
Metropolitan: PIT @ WAS

Central: NSH @ STL
Pacific: EDM @ ANA

The Western Conference games begin on Wednesday, the Eastern ones on Thursday. Get your picks in by 8pm Wednesday.

Full schedule here: https://www.nhl.com/news/nhl-playoffs-round-2-schedule/c-280468316?tid=287339198

Pool standings:
Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 4 Screen11


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

56Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 4 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:33 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Apologies for the quality. Did this all on my phone.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

57Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 4 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:19 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
So I'm 3rd with 18 points?


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

58Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 4 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:10 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
Cussing CBJ and Chicago screwed me over big time...especially CBJ, didn't even put up a fight.

However ppl did laugh at my capitals in 6 prediction. To that I say : Fingers

59Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 4 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:22 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Cap'n Clutch wrote:So I'm 3rd with 18 points?

Correct.


Everyone, keep in mind that the points in round 2 double. You get 4 points for picking the winning team and 2 bonus points if you also picked the right number of games.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

60Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 4 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:30 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Hoff-Machine wrote:Cussing CBJ and Chicago screwed me over big time...especially CBJ, didn't even put up a fight.

However ppl did laugh at my capitals in 6 prediction.  To that I say : Fingers

UhHuh


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

61Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 4 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:12 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Reminder, picks in by 8PM tomorrow (Wednesday). I have two sets of picks via PMs plus my own, so 7 more to go.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

62Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 4 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:55 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Sens in 6

Caps in 6

Preds in 7

Oilers in 7

63Prager's Brackets 2017! - Page 4 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2017! on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:58 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
All-Star
All-Star
I sent my picks in by PM

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum