You are not connected. Please login or register

ECFGDT#1: Sens @ Pens, May 13, 7:00 pm

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 ECFGDT#1: Sens @ Pens, May 13, 7:00 pm on Sat May 13, 2017 11:36 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Sens-Pens again.  This is getting old.  There have been memorable moments in previous meetings, like "Are you an expert?" and "Probably not". Wonder what more we will have when this is over.

Fleury will start game 1, but since Murray is ready he won't have a long leash. No matter, the Sens have scored 4 goals in a game against both of them.

Daley will miss at least the first game, joining Letang on the sidelines. Dumoulin is reportedly playing hurt, as well, leaving their defense very vulnerable. Crosby (Sidney Lopper) isn't at 100% after reportedly suffering a concussion against the Caps, and Sheary is in the same boat.

On the Sens side, Stalberg may be available, but Boro won't be ready until possibly later in the series. Stalberg was injured in game 6 against the Rangers and did not finish the game. If he can't play expect Dzingel to draw in.

2 Re: ECFGDT#1: Sens @ Pens, May 13, 7:00 pm on Sat May 13, 2017 12:15 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Love the sens Chances to steal tonight. Sens coming off tough series in which they were outplayed for the most part. Sens extra day of rest. That was big for Nashville last night. Penguins defense is thin. Time for us to take advantage.

3 Re: ECFGDT#1: Sens @ Pens, May 13, 7:00 pm on Sat May 13, 2017 12:17 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
The public is betting Ottawa too. Penguins started at -300 for series, now its -260. Tonight's game was -220 for penguins, now it's -190.

4 Re: ECFGDT#1: Sens @ Pens, May 13, 7:00 pm on Sat May 13, 2017 12:46 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Neil out, expect Dzingel in.

5 Re: ECFGDT#1: Sens @ Pens, May 13, 7:00 pm on Sat May 13, 2017 2:49 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I don't know what else to expect other than a very tight series. I am confident that we can keep Pittsburgh's scoring relatively in check, so it'll be up to our scorers to put a few behind MAF. If we can somehow rattle him early, that'd be dandy.

Can't believe we're back in the Conference Final. Wow.

6 Re: ECFGDT#1: Sens @ Pens, May 13, 7:00 pm on Sat May 13, 2017 2:55 pm

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
tim1_2 wrote:I don't know what else to expect other than a very tight series.  I am confident that we can keep Pittsburgh's scoring relatively in check, so it'll be up to our scorers to put a few behind MAF.  If we can somehow rattle him early, that'd be dandy.  

Can't believe we're back in the Conference Final.  Wow.

yeah! feels great! the best part is this is likely the crack opening up on our cup contending window.

7 Re: ECFGDT#1: Sens @ Pens, May 13, 7:00 pm on Sat May 13, 2017 2:56 pm

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
if we can take game one, we have a shot. it will do wonders for the confidence of this team and that of the pens.

lets get this game started!!!!! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

8 Re: ECFGDT#1: Sens @ Pens, May 13, 7:00 pm on Sat May 13, 2017 5:01 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Dzingel and Wingles in for Stalberg and Neil.

9 Re: ECFGDT#1: Sens @ Pens, May 13, 7:00 pm on Sat May 13, 2017 7:45 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star
Ceci just made a beauty defensive play. He batted the puck out of the air in front of the net on what would otherwise be a very dangerous pass.

10 Re: ECFGDT#1: Sens @ Pens, May 13, 7:00 pm on Sat May 13, 2017 8:25 pm

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Imagine how good we could be if we knew how to run a power Play!

11 Re: ECFGDT#1: Sens @ Pens, May 13, 7:00 pm on Sat May 13, 2017 8:47 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
The pp was awesome

12 Re: ECFGDT#1: Sens @ Pens, May 13, 7:00 pm on Sat May 13, 2017 8:58 pm

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:The pp was awesome
Too slow. Always trying for the fancy pass but leaves too much time for the pens to adjust

13 Re: ECFGDT#1: Sens @ Pens, May 13, 7:00 pm on Sat May 13, 2017 9:07 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
How is Ottawa up 1-0 when they were shorthanded 5 times already?

- Unknown Author

14 Re: ECFGDT#1: Sens @ Pens, May 13, 7:00 pm on Sat May 13, 2017 10:07 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
I'm not going to argue whether or not we deserved SK those penalties,  but:
- Ryan hit from behind,  stock to the head
- Karlsson tripped up
- Burrows hooked as he's trying to get to the puck,  then he's blasted (interference,  since he never got to the puck because of the hook}
- high stick on Karlsson

Last edited by wprager on Sun May 14, 2017 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total

15 Re: ECFGDT#1: Sens @ Pens, May 13, 7:00 pm on Sat May 13, 2017 10:23 pm

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Bobby Ryan, game hero!

Man, Im not overly impressed with these pens so far.
How many penalties did we take?

Good start!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum