ECFGDT#6: Pens @ Sens, May 23, 8:00 pm

Ev
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

Number of posts : 20775
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

Re: ECFGDT#6: Pens @ Sens, May 23, 8:00 pm

Post by Ev on Thu May 25, 2017 1:54 pm

Direct was as low as 120 or something for 300 level. Still not bad.

spader
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 10038
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

Post by spader on Thu May 25, 2017 3:38 pm

Ev wrote:Direct was as low as 120 or something for 300 level. Still not bad.

It was direct and it was in the 300s, center ice. Top row (so right below the accessibility seating). I bought them the day before the game.

spader
    All-Star
    All-Star

Post by spader on Thu May 25, 2017 3:38 pm

spader wrote:
    Hoff-Machine wrote:I'm sure that has a lot to do with the attendance but let's be honest here....biggest reason is the price increase. The senators cut down the seats in the arena but as any business person will tell you, their plan is to increase revenue. That meant an overall increase across the board on ticket pricing. Price increase + phoenix pay system and u see the results....

I paid something like $80USD for 2 tickets to game one of the Boston series. If that's too high, I don't know what to tell you. Those are very reasonable prices.

That was per ticket. Sorry for any confusion.
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Number of posts : 13592
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by Cap'n Clutch on Thu May 25, 2017 4:01 pm

Very reasonable unless you were one of 10s of thousands that didn't receive a paycheck for months and couldn't even reach the pay center because they were getting too many calls and not enough staff at first.

- Unknown Author
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 47682
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by wprager on Thu May 25, 2017 5:06 pm

And as much as you hear how the high tech sector is booming, it's only booming for fresh-faced university grads. The ones with student loans. Older ones are struggling with tuition/residence costs on one side and retirement/care homes on the other, or they are dipping into their RRSPs to supplement their EI while waiting to pick up a contract.

spader
    All-Star
    All-Star

Post by spader on Fri May 26, 2017 10:57 am

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Very reasonable unless you were one of 10s of thousands that didn't receive a paycheck for months and couldn't even reach the pay center because they were getting too many calls and not enough staff at first.

I agree. I'm disagreeing with the notion that the tickets were overpriced. I got tickets for what I consider a very reasonable price the day before the opener. That's why I think Phoenix and flood are more likely culprits.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:25 pm