You are not connected. Please login or register

2017 Off-Season Around the NHL

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 22]

31 Re: 2017 Off-Season Around the NHL on Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:45 pm

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Wow, Nashville won't protect James Neal. What in the world?

32 Re: 2017 Off-Season Around the NHL on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:40 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
I'd imagine Nashville is one of the few teams that would protect 4x4

33 Re: 2017 Off-Season Around the NHL on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:43 pm

SensHulk


All-Star
All-Star
PTFlea wrote:Wow, Nashville won't protect James Neal.  What in the world?

He didn't exactly set the world on fire this past season...

34 Re: 2017 Off-Season Around the NHL on Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:49 pm

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Hoff-Machine wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Wow, Nashville won't protect James Neal.  What in the world?

He didn't exactly set the world on fire this past season...

Yeah, Nashville has to protect 4 dmen, and also James Neal is a jerk.

35 Re: 2017 Off-Season Around the NHL on Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:56 pm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Hoff-Machine wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Wow, Nashville won't protect James Neal.  What in the world?

He didn't exactly set the world on fire this past season...

Still, this is a proven goal scorer at a time when goal scoring is a huge commodity.

36 Re: 2017 Off-Season Around the NHL on Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:12 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Well we might see Vegas picking him up.

37 Re: 2017 Off-Season Around the NHL on Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:57 pm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I would bet on it.

38 Re: 2017 Off-Season Around the NHL on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:40 am

Cap'n Clutch

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
And then intern we pick him up from Vegas for prospect and or picks?

Smile


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

39 Re: 2017 Off-Season Around the NHL on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:49 am

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Cap'n Clutch wrote:And then intern we pick him up from Vegas for prospect and or picks?

Smile

He's such an a_sshole on the ice though, dirty player. Does that translate to the lockerroom? Because we have a good lockerroom right now, maybe one of the best we've ever had and we don't need anyone bringing anything toxic to it.

Plus..if he's available, there must be others that want him. Nashville is doing this specifically for the expansion, I assume, to protect their vaunted defence.

40 Re: 2017 Off-Season Around the NHL on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:50 am

Cap'n Clutch

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Why do we know about Nashville's exposed list already? Why hasn't anything come out on the Sens side of things?


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

41 Re: 2017 Off-Season Around the NHL on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:58 am

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Why do we know about Nashville's exposed list already?  Why hasn't anything come out on the Sens side of things?

Why did that one thing get leaked by LeBrun, yeah. I guess Nashville will make no secret about it, their 4 D-man are being protected, so it comes down to which forwards and LeBrun either got inside info from Poile or Neal's agent.

Same thing with Anaheim striking a deal with Vegas regarding not picking one of their players and leaving Bieksa exposed (which they wouldn't have done, apparently, but he's injured and they can't buy him out).

LeBrun also found out about Fleury waiving his NMC for Vegas (and only Vegas).

Smoke and fire, there's a lot of chatty Cathys in this league who just LOVE to talk. Not sure if it's unprofessional or just all part of it. It always feels really unprofessional when Ottawa's involved, but whatever.

42 Re: 2017 Off-Season Around the NHL on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:00 am

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
McGuire - who probably knows jack Dung - says that Galchenyuk and Montreal's 1st is on the table for someone and he says it would be a brutal trade.


Pierre Mcguire mentioned it on TSN 690
Follow
Rod Francis @InRodWeTrustMTL
McGuire says hes heard Galchenyuk's name in rumours around the league, including possible 27+1st rnd pick for player X "would be brutal deal
5:28 PM - 13 Jun 2017


I assume this is part 1 of Montreal getting a player such as Duchene and giving up a ton (hopefully).

43 Re: 2017 Off-Season Around the NHL on Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:56 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
PTFlea wrote:McGuire - who probably knows jack Dung - says that Galchenyuk and Montreal's 1st is on the table for someone and he says it would be a brutal trade.


Pierre Mcguire mentioned it on TSN 690
Follow
Rod Francis @InRodWeTrustMTL
McGuire says hes heard Galchenyuk's name in rumours around the league, including possible 27+1st rnd pick for player X "would be brutal deal
5:28 PM - 13 Jun 2017


I assume this is part 1 of Montreal getting a player such as Duchene and giving up a ton (hopefully).

Let them do it. Galchenyuk will turn it around somewhere else.
Now if they get Duchesne, I hope we get Drouin.

44 Re: 2017 Off-Season Around the NHL on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:38 pm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
In what's a paradox in that it's a surprise and no surprise at all, the Rangers have bought out Girardi.

45 Re: 2017 Off-Season Around the NHL on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:39 pm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Also, MacKenzie says Derek Stepan's name is big time out there in trade chatter.

46 Re: 2017 Off-Season Around the NHL on Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:14 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
PTFlea wrote:In what's a paradox in that it's a surprise and no surprise at all, the Rangers have bought out Girardi.
I doubt that spells retirement for him. Another team will give him a contract. Mind you at an obvious reduced rate playing 3rd line minutes.

47 Re: 2017 Off-Season Around the NHL on Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:23 pm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Boo. Drouin to Montreal for Russian prospect D-man and a 2nd.

48 Re: 2017 Off-Season Around the NHL on Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:30 pm

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
PTFlea wrote:Boo.  Drouin to Montreal for Russian prospect D-man and a 2nd.

Not sure if Drouin will thrive in Montreal and also not sure who is going to play defence for them ever.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum