You are not connected. Please login or register

All Things Belleville Senators

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1 All Things Belleville Senators on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:55 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
I wasn't about to rename a 65-page thread. Time for a new one.



Last edited by wprager on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

2 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:40 pm

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
TIGER FOR S NEW ONE

3 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:59 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Yeah what's that supposed to mean prags? Whaaa?

4 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:42 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Don't you feel silly now?


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

5 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:33 am

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
I've been trying to imagine what the B-Ville Sens lineup could look like next season but I don't know enough about the team. They could potentially have White, Chabot and Chlapik in the lineup as top-end players with hopefully a much improved Gagne and Perron.

I do see one of Paul or McCormick starting with the Sens next year allowing White time to develop in the minors. I see Chabot starting down there also but playing 20-25 minutes a night to get used to the speed. He won't develop playing 7-8 minutes with Boucher

6 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:08 am

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I've been trying to imagine what the B-Ville Sens lineup could look like next season but I don't know enough about the team. They could potentially have White, Chabot and Chlapik in the lineup as top-end players with hopefully a much improved Gagne and Perron.

I do see one of Paul or McCormick starting with the Sens next year allowing White time to develop in the minors. I see Chabot starting down there also but playing 20-25 minutes a night to get used to the speed. He won't develop playing 7-8 minutes with Boucher
I think there's a very big possibility both chabot and white start in Ottawa but I agree with you, I'd rather they would both start, at least the season, in Belleville. Gagne will take a few years to develop, if he ever makes the NHL.

7 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:40 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
Flo The Action wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I've been trying to imagine what the B-Ville Sens lineup could look like next season but I don't know enough about the team. They could potentially have White, Chabot and Chlapik in the lineup as top-end players with hopefully a much improved Gagne and Perron.

I do see one of Paul or McCormick starting with the Sens next year allowing White time to develop in the minors. I see Chabot starting down there also but playing 20-25 minutes a night to get used to the speed. He won't develop playing 7-8 minutes with Boucher
I think there's a very big possibility both chabot and white start in Ottawa but I agree with you, I'd rather they would both start, at least the season, in Belleville. Gagne will take a few years to develop, if he ever makes the NHL.

They'd be wise to let them develop so we don't have another Lazar, Cowen, Puempel, Prince, Ceci? situation on our hands.

8 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:42 pm

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I doubt Chabot spends one minute in the AHL, personally

9 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:45 pm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Ev wrote:I doubt Chabot spends one minute in the AHL, personally

Ditto. White on the other hand...

10 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:52 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
I think he'd be a lot more effective starting in the AHL than being thrown into the NHL. I just want to see him develop to his potential.

11 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:58 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Here's no harm starting them in bingo and if it's obvious they are killing it down there move them up

12 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:56 am

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:I doubt Chabot spends one minute in the AHL, personally

Dorion takes every opportunity he can to say Chabot's NHL-ready, so you might be right. I think his play in camp/pre-season should dictate this, but it seems Dorion already has him on the team.

13 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:01 am

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
What about the log jam? Harpur proved he can play in the NHL also.

Karlsson, Phaneuf, Ceci, Claesson, Wideman, Boro, Chabot, Harpur

14 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:16 am

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:What about the log jam? Harpur proved he can play in the NHL also.

Karlsson, Phaneuf, Ceci, Claesson, Wideman, Boro, Chabot, Harpur

8 NHL capable defencemen is probably the right number, given the fact that you want some job competition and also injuries are frequent. This also provides the necessary depth to send Chabot to the AHL if required.

15 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:25 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
What has Harpur proven, exactly? Keep in mind, I've been a huge fan since I saw him at a DC 2-3 years ago. He had a couple good games, then he had a rough one. He's still a work in progress.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum