They called up Harpur.
Good move. Give chabot some time down there

49 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:18 pm

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Chabot with a nice goal from close to the blue line on the PP.†
him, chlapik and Perron are fast!†

But you know who's really shinning is Danny Taylor. Som great saves and Belleville has been badly outshot so far!

50 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:30 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Flo The Action wrote:Chabot with a nice goal from close to the blue line on the PP.†

But you know who's really shinning is Danny Taylor. Som great saves and Belleville has been badly outshot so far!

I wonder why Taylor is playing back to back games with Hogberg and Hammond available?

51 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:06 pm

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Chabot with a nice goal from close to the blue line on the PP.†

I wonder why Taylor is playing back to back games with Hogberg and Hammond available?

Well he got chased out as Belleville lost 6-2 but Iíll tell you what, that wasnít his fault. He played really well but was left to dry by the D. One thing is for sure, Kurt hasnít implemented the system down there.
We were totally outplayed. Montreal was faster, more determined than the sens. Poor showing.
Even chabot left a lot to be desired, especially defensively.

Is Paul injured? I didnít see him all game.

52 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:30 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Paul played in the first game. Haven't heard about any injuries. Could be a healthy scratch, or just an afternoon game on back to back days, with bumps and bruises.

53 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:41 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
One of the lone bright spots in the entire organization right now is Marcus Hogberg. He's only played two games for Belleville so far, but has looked very good, including a 35+ save performance last tnice in a 3-2 shootout win. As I've been saying for years, he's one of our best kept secrets.

54 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:31 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Nick Paul scored. Gabriel Dumont may have picked his nose. Not confirmed.

55 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:35 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Useless stat alert!

Colin White is "leading" the team with a -18. Maybe that's one of the reasons he has not been called up.

Some 25-year-old "kid" named Murray is apparently impressing as another left-side D-man. He went undrafted, got signed to a PTO out of UNB, then extended for 2 years (AHL contract). Why do we have so few righties? Karlsson-Ceci-Wideman-Jaros. That's it. When they move Ceci and move on from Wideman they will be forced to hang on to Phaneuf since he's comfortable on the right. I realize this is why they are playing Chabot on the right but longer-term I'd still prefer him on his natural side, other than the powerplay.

56 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:38 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Useless stat alert!

Colin White is "leading" the team with a -18. †Maybe that's one of the reasons he has not been called up. †

Some 25-year-old "kid" named Murray is apparently impressing as another left-side D-man. †He went undrafted, got signed to a PTO out of UNB, then extended for 2 years (AHL contract). †Why do we have so few righties? †Karlsson-Ceci-Wideman-Jaros. †That's it. †When they move Ceci and move on from Wideman they will be forced to hang on to Phaneuf since he's comfortable on the right. †I realize this is why they are playing Chabot on the right but longer-term I'd still prefer him on his natural side, other than the powerplay.

they aren;t playing Chabot on the right

57 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:50 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
They were. But regardless of whether they are doing it now or not, we have 2 healthy righties so a LHD is playing a regular shift on the right.

58 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:07 pm

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
belleville crush the Laval rocket 5-0. not that the rocket are a particular deep team but a nice showing none the less. the hamburgler in goals

59 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:11 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Hogburglar. Hamburglar is now on Minny.

5-0 and that's with Balcers and Wolanin in the pressbox. The Rocket are trash this season.

JOB had 2 but those were goals 4 and 5. The winner was Brown on the PP.

60 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:07 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
That's exhibition I assume, because those 2 should not be in the pressbox

Edit what's wolanin doing there in the first place?

I answered my own question looking it up. That's a surprise.

61 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:02 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
I think they'll try to play Harpur some easy minutes to get some GM to bite on his 6'6" frame.

Thing is, Harpur is better than what he's been of late. He skates well for a guy his size, but he's lacking confidence something awful. He should start hitting more, simplify his game by using his size.

62 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:59 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Brown with 2 more goals as the B-Sens finish a perfect pre-season with a comeback 4-2 win against Team Rocket.

Seriously, how is Meowth not their mascot?

63 Re: All Things Belleville Senators on Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
In an unforseen turn of event, Luchuk assigned to ECHL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum