Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I thought I had...

4 Re: How many points will Chabot get? on Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:13 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
PTFlea wrote:I thought I had...

There was just the one vote up when I did it so I figured I was first.

5 Re: How many points will Chabot get? on Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:16 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Karlsson had 26 points on his first season, playing 60 games. I doubt Boucher will give Chabot that many games. Not when expectations are as high as they are after last season.

6 Re: How many points will Chabot get? on Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:58 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
wprager wrote:Karlsson had 26 points on his first season, playing 60 games.  I doubt Boucher will give Chabot that many games. Not when expectations are as high as they are after last season.

I know it was just pre-season but Chabot was the best PMD we have with the exception of Karlsson. Boucher said they will likely carry 8 d-men, and they've also been putting Chabot on his off-side. Chabot will play 3rd line minutes (likely with Phaneuf) and will get PP time. Not sure why anyone would think 60 games is out of the question.

Oduya-Karlsson
Claesson-Ceci
Phaneuf-Chabot
Extra: Wideman, Boro

7 Re: How many points will Chabot get? on Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:46 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Guess we'll see.

8 Re: How many points will Chabot get? on Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:31 pm

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Karlsson had 26 points on his first season, playing 60 games.  I doubt Boucher will give Chabot that many games. Not when expectations are as high as they are after last season.

He might get more games but I doubt he makes more than 24 points none the less

9 Re: How many points will Chabot get? on Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:32 pm

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:
PTFlea wrote:I thought I had...

There was just the one vote up when I did it so I figured I was first.  
Doesn’t matter w all know he thinks chabot will be a .5 pg player. Sarcasm

10 Re: How many points will Chabot get? on Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:03 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Chabot and Harpur assigned to Belleville.  Anyone care to change their pick?

11 Re: How many points will Chabot get? on Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:16 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
He won't be there long. He's got the goods

12 Re: How many points will Chabot get? on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:26 pm

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
It’s probably a good idea. Don’t let him take a job for granted and go play some big minutes in Belleville

13 Re: How many points will Chabot get? on Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:37 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
They learned that the young guys aren't ready if they learned anything at all in the last 3 games. Glad to see them assign them to Belleville. They need veteran NHLers right now and Dorion's inaction is getting really frustrating.

No Karlsson to start the season, No CMac (maybe ever), No Brassard to start the season, the loss of Methot a while ago. He's been quoted as saying he wanted more offense before he even knew he'd be without all of those guys. WTF is he waiting for? 3 or 4 more guys to get injured?

- Unknown Author

14 Re: How many points will Chabot get? on Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:53 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
They learned? Far as I know Formenton and Brown are still here.

15 Re: How many points will Chabot get? on Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:55 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Cap'n Clutch wrote:They learned that the young guys aren't ready if they learned anything at all in the last 3 games.  Glad to see them assign them to Belleville.  They need veteran NHLers right now and Dorion's inaction is getting really frustrating.

No Karlsson to start the season, No CMac (maybe ever), No Brassard to start the season, the loss of Methot a while ago. He's been quoted as saying he wanted more offense before he even knew he'd be without all of those guys.  WTF is he waiting for?  3 or 4 more guys to get injured?

Brassard is ready. Karlsson will most likely be back in the next week or so. That's why Chabot was sent down. I dont think play in preseason games shows if Chabot is ready or not, but with Karlsson back he wouldn't get much ice time

I dont see any inaction here. Its just a case of brassard and karlsson ready to return

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum