You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Game Day!

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:Game Day!

Diddle yeah!!!

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Did you lock this thread on purpose?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Crap. That's the old one. The sticky one is the one I should have used.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Actually this is the right one. Did I lock it? Didn't think I did.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
How do you lock (or unlock) a topic?

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Bottom left bar i think.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Is it unlocked now? If so, still not sure how I did it.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I did it last night.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Karlsson skated with the team today. Blue jersey (no contact) but Brennan said he looked great and would bet on him being in the lineup opening night.

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Karlsson skated with the team today. Blue jersey (no contact) but Brennan said he looked great and would bet on him being in the lineup opening night.

I kind of hope not.

Give him every chance to heal. I don't want to lose him for any other period of time down the stretch because he didn't properly heal.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
always thought the November expectation was Dung. He is healed, now he just had to get ready

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
He was already in a cast at the awards show in Vegas. That was June 21, over 13 weeks ago. He is absolutely 100% healed. He would not be on the ice, otherwise. He skipped playing golf to make sure.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Logan Brown will center Bobby Ryan and Mark Stone, tonight. I wonder when was the last time
Bobby was the smallest guy on his line?

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Nice to see Kaptain Karls King Karlsson back in action. Where's the parade route?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum