You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Red Wings @ Senators - Nov 2, 2017, 7:30PM

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
I'm on Question Period right now and they are showing the list.

Pittsburgh
Tampa
Vancouver
NYI
Nashville
St Louis
Edmonton
NYR
Winnipeg
Buffalo
Philadelphia
San Jose
Dallas
Montreal (x2)
Chicago (x2)
Columbus
Colorado

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:I'm on Question Period right now and they are showing the list.

Pittsburgh
Tampa
Vancouver
NYI
Nashville
St Louis
Edmonton
NYR
Winnipeg
Buffalo
Philadelphia
San Jose
Dallas
Montreal (x2)
Chicago (x2)
Columbus
Colorado

Geez, thatís insane! This isnít for a small player. If that many scouts are there itís for a big name player. I hate to say it but you gotta think it involves turris. Lot of those teams have been searching for a C. Some of those teams are looking for D. Two things weíve got to possibly trade.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Fantastic game by Ottawa.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I'd rather Harpur than oduya, or Chabot or Boro

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Yeah, that was a great bounce back game for the Sens. Everybody played very well, especially Matrix . He had a couple great saves in there that let us hang on to the lead.

That Hoffman/Brassard/Stone line was great.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Imagine that. Putting 3 great players together to form a top line!

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Jai PTFlea wrote:Imagine that. †Putting 3 great players together to form a top line!
Im sure we will once we have great players to fill at least two lines.†

Great to see this is the Brass we traded for!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
PTFlea wrote:I'd rather Harpur than oduya, †or Chabot or Boro

I hope you mean you'd "rather Harpur (or Chabot or Boro) than Oduya", and not "rather Harpur than Oduya or Chabot or Boro".

Smile

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:
PTFlea wrote:I'd rather Harpur than oduya, †or Chabot or Boro

I hope you mean you'd "rather Harpur (or Chabot or Boro) than Oduya", and not "rather Harpur than Oduya or Chabot or Boro".

Smile

Yes. Oduya to the moon (E4) and one of those guys in.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Well, Boro has been ruled out for tomorrow.

But at least Oduya has been moved away from being Karlsson's #1 partner. Two more moves and he's on the 4th pairing that sits upstairs.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
A billion scouts watching the Sens game last night...we'll be moving a d-man soon, and I assume it'll be Wideman.

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
tim1_2 wrote:A billion scouts watching the Sens game last night...we'll be moving a d-man soon, and I assume it'll be Wideman.
Ya think? Why on earth for? Heís not gonna get us much. Nothing we really need. We might as well keep him as depth for the season. Iím all for trading him if itís in a package for a top 6 winger but if itís for a fourth rounder Iíll pass. As injuries happen weíll be happy to have 9dmen that can play.

Iíd say if thereís that much interest itís either for a package deal or for a guy like Ceci.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum