You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Senators @ Sharks - Dec 9, 2017, 10:00pm

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
We were sitting pretty before the Turris trade. Since then, sure, we beat Colorado twice, but that's not saying much.

Dorion needs to step in and say to Boucher that they tried it his way, with his players (Pyatt, DiDo, Dumont, Thompson - all players not drafted by Dorion); now it's time to try it with the players they actually drafted and developed.

Let's lose big. Sir the vets and play the kids. Oduya out, Chabot and Claesson playing a regular shift. I like Pyatt, but I want to see what White and Chlapik can do. They will be a pain in the rear to play against. Dumont can be the other one who sits. I never understood that pick up.

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
Someone at work was selling front row tickets to the Winter Classic, $250 each or all did for $1250. Have a feeling it'll be well short of a sellout.

tim1_2


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Someone at work was selling front row tickets to the Winter Classic, $250 each or all did for $1250. Have a feeling it'll be well short of a sellout.

It's already sold out.

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:We were sitting pretty before the Turris trade. Since then, sure, we beat Colorado twice, but that's not saying much.

Dorion needs to step in and say to Boucher that they tried it his way, with his players (Pyatt, DiDo, Dumont, Thompson - all players not drafted by Dorion); now it's time to try it with the players they actually drafted and developed.

Let's lose big. Sir the vets and play the kids. Oduya out, Chabot and Claesson playing a regular shift. I like Pyatt, but I want to see what White and Chlapik can do. They will be a pain in the rear to play against. Dumont can be the other one who sits. I never understood that pick up.


Yeah. I think it’s time to ship out a few disposables and let the kids run with it a little. They’ll be growing pains but they might be needed.

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Seriously, they have 3 points in 11 games? How much worse would it be if the kids were playing?


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Someone at work was selling front row tickets to the Winter Classic, $250 each or all did for $1250. Have a feeling it'll be well short of a sellout.

Front row seats are the worst and cheapest seats in the house, FYI

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:We were sitting pretty before the Turris trade. Since then, sure, we beat Colorado twice, but that's not saying much.

Dorion needs to step in and say to Boucher that they tried it his way, with his players (Pyatt, DiDo, Dumont, Thompson - all players not drafted by Dorion); now it's time to try it with the players they actually drafted and developed.

Let's lose big. Sir the vets and play the kids. Oduya out, Chabot and Claesson playing a regular shift. I like Pyatt, but I want to see what White and Chlapik can do. They will be a pain in the rear to play against. Dumont can be the other one who sits. I never understood that pick up.


Yeah. I think it’s time to ship out a few disposables and let the kids run with it a little. They’ll be growing pains but they might be needed.

There's not really anyone worth trading other than maybe Ceci.  Apparently other teams are showing interest in Brassard, Hoffman, and Pageau, but I can't see dealing those guys...yet.

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:We were sitting pretty before the Turris trade. Since then, sure, we beat Colorado twice, but that's not saying much.

Dorion needs to step in and say to Boucher that they tried it his way, with his players (Pyatt, DiDo, Dumont, Thompson - all players not drafted by Dorion); now it's time to try it with the players they actually drafted and developed.

Let's lose big. Sir the vets and play the kids. Oduya out, Chabot and Claesson playing a regular shift. I like Pyatt, but I want to see what White and Chlapik can do. They will be a pain in the rear to play against. Dumont can be the other one who sits. I never understood that pick up.


Yeah. I think it’s time to ship out a few disposables and let the kids run with it a little. They’ll be growing pains but they might be needed.

There's not really anyone worth trading other than maybe Ceci.  Apparently other teams are showing interest in Brassard, Hoffman, and Pageau, but I can't see dealing those guys...yet.

Smith is the guy with positive value I think should get traded. Makes room for white or another youngster. Pyatt would get interest but the return isn’t worth it. Obviously Burrows isn’t going anywhere.

Apart from that it’s tough to say who else could be traded that would be a positive thing. And as garrioch noted, non of these trades make any sense unless they’re an improvement for the Sens.

So I just don’t see it.

Brass, hoff or pageau traded is just stupid at this point. Doesn’t help us.

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
I haven't heard yet of a players only, closed doors meeting. IMO that should have already happened.

Losing in Buffalo would be hitting bottom - their third in a little over a week. Even if they win, they have gone from being one of 3 teams left standing to being the third worst.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum