You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Wild @ Senators - Dec 19, 2017, 7:00pm

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Gordie was bang on when he said they were lucky on Karlsson's second because Duchene and (forget other player) were standing off to the side and Minny players were the only ones blocking Stalock's view.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
They need better net presence at both ends of the ice.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:They need better net presence at both ends of the ice.

Yeah, this is a good point. Too many guys on the perimeter...it's been like that all season.

19 Re: GDT: Wild @ Senators - Dec 19, 2017, 7:00pm on Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:19 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:They need better net presence at both ends of the ice.

Yeah, this is a good point.  Too many guys on the perimeter...it's been like that all season.

That's what I like most about Duchene. He's not afraid to drive the net.

I didn't see the game and am relying on these posts to figure out what happened. Seems like 2 goalie interference calls weren't made and Ceci/Phaneuf were a combined -7?

20 Re: GDT: Wild @ Senators - Dec 19, 2017, 7:00pm on Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:48 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
They had the game well in hand for 30 minutes. Two fantastic saves by Stalock kept it close. The goalie interference was not the issue. Even without it they had already scored 3 straight to take the lead. Phaneuf is apparently battling some nagging injury. We have 6 (other) healthy D. I don't see an issue in sitting him going into the break.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum