You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's The First To Go (And Where)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

61 Re: Who's The First To Go (And Where) on Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:14 pm

Oglethorpe


Veteran
Veteran
No Way too much risk with Karlsson to pay that much. Somebody will overpay but it wonít be Tampa, Yzerman is smart and knows he needs those ELCs to manage the next Kucherov contract.

62 Re: Who's The First To Go (And Where) on Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:22 pm

Flo The Action


All-Star
All-Star
Oglethorpe wrote:No Way too much risk with Karlsson to pay that much. Somebody will overpay but it wonít be Tampa, Yzerman is smart and knows he needs those ELCs to manage the next Kucherov contract.
karlsson still has this and next year at 6.5. If yzerman can win one or two cups with a line-up that includes kalrsson who says he resigns him after that? Gives him plenty of time to figure out what he has. Plus the cap seems to be going up so who knows?

63 Re: Who's The First To Go (And Where) on Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:34 am

tim1_2


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Even if it's Point, Sergachev, and a 1st from Tampa, I am not happy with that from a Sens perspective. That first rounder is a 27 to 30 overall pick, and Sergachev has a lot left to prove. I really like Point, so yeah, I'd like to see him included.

64 Re: Who's The First To Go (And Where) on Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:34 am

Oglethorpe

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Wow you give me Sergechev and Point and I donít care about a pick.

65 Re: Who's The First To Go (And Where) on Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:26 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
I definitely want point, sergachev and a first but Iíd expect we get another piece. I mean come on. How much did duchene wind up costing in terms of moveable parts? Kalrsson is worth way more than duchene.

66 Re: Who's The First To Go (And Where) on Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:08 pm

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Sergachev looks very good and all, but ya always gotta be a little gun shy with rookie d-men.

67 Re: Who's The First To Go (And Where) on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:47 pm

Oglethorpe

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Flo The Action wrote:I definitely want point, sergachev and a first but Iíd expect we get another piece. I mean come on. How much did duchene wind up costing in terms of moveable parts? Kalrsson is worth way more than duchene.
We paid a pending UFA who wasnít going to re-sign here, Top 10 protected 1st, late 1st in Bowers. †We sent a 3rd to dump Hammond.†

So really not much of consequence. Bowers is meh, we needed to unload Turris as a rental and a protected 1st round pick.

68 Re: Who's The First To Go (And Where) on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:48 pm

Oglethorpe

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Point and Sergechev come with 6 years of team control.

69 Re: Who's The First To Go (And Where) on Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:34 am

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I think point is being overrated for sure. Easy to play well on a great team behind Stamkos.

70 Re: Who's The First To Go (And Where) on Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:17 am

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
I thought the Islanders would be a good fit as well. They need to keep Tavares. It sounds like Eberle is helping the case but if they were to add Karlsson, I think Tavares would be stupid to leave. They have the cap space to fit them both long-term but imagine they would need to move some salary. They also need a goalie for next year. They have two first rd and 2nd rd picks this year too.

71 Re: Who's The First To Go (And Where) on Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:36 am

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
I honestly don't know what they would give up for Karlsson but would imagine Barzal would be off limits.

Pulock, Aho and Toews would be interesting D prospects
Bellows, Dal Colle, interesting F prospects
Plus picks
Josh Bailey if he's extended at a decent cost pre-trade

72 Re: Who's The First To Go (And Where) on Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:39 am

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
Ev wrote:I think point is being overrated for sure. Easy to play well on a great team behind Stamkos.

He played very well while Stamkos was injured last season, but agree he is overrated. I see him as someone similar to Fisher. Fringe top-six forward but better than a 3rd liner. Somewhere in between.

73 Re: Who's The First To Go (And Where) on Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:37 pm

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I honestly don't know what they would give up for Karlsson but would imagine Barzal would be off limits.

Pulock, Aho and Toews would be interesting D prospects
Bellows, Dal Colle, interesting F prospects
Plus picks
Josh Bailey if he's extended at a decent cost pre-trade


I don't think there's anything good from NYI for a Karlsson trade aside from Barzal.

74 Re: Who's The First To Go (And Where) on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:02 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I honestly don't know what they would give up for Karlsson but would imagine Barzal would be off limits.

Pulock, Aho and Toews would be interesting D prospects
Bellows, Dal Colle, interesting F prospects
Plus picks
Josh Bailey if he's extended at a decent cost pre-trade


I don't think there's anything good from NYI for a Karlsson trade aside from Barzal.

I think Barzal has to be included in the conversation. There isnít going to be a deal for kalrsson that doesnít involve another great prospect/player coming the other way.

75 Re: Who's The First To Go (And Where) on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:38 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
They would definitely need a commitment from Karlsson that he's going to re-sign. They're not going to trade Barzal for 1.5 years of a rental. If I'm going after Karlsson I want him now vs in the summer so I get at least two playoff runs with him. Barzal is too imperative to the Islanders right now.

76 Re: Who's The First To Go (And Where) on Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:12 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
There Islanders are not trading Barzal.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

77 Re: Who's The First To Go (And Where) on Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:05 pm

Lagoon

avatar
Sophomore
Sophomore
wprager wrote:There Islanders are not trading Barzal.

You donít know this.

78 Re: Who's The First To Go (And Where) on Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:36 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Lagoon wrote:
wprager wrote:There Islanders are not trading Barzal.

You donít know this.

Short of a one for one with Karlsson theyíd get crucified from their fan base. And we can all agree we wonít take a one for one with Kalrsson.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum