You are not connected. Please login or register

2018 Olympic Hockey

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16 Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:15 pm

Flo The Action


All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Ev wrote:Datsyuk won't be in the Games, so there's that
They didnít pick him?
why would Russians play for non Russian team?

Because the Russian hockey players are gonna play under the Olympic flag?

Honestly doubt it

https://www.tsn.ca/datsyuk-named-captain-of-russian-team-1.981545

*cough cough*

17 Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:09 pm

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I was wrong but that's a complete joke. You ban a country from the Olympics yet allow their players to play. Joke, and I won't be watching one second of this loser tournament.

18 Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey on Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:50 am

tim1_2


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:I was wrong but that's a complete joke. You ban a country from the Olympics yet allow their players to play. Joke, and I won't be watching one second of this loser tournament. †

who cares

19 Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey on Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:55 am

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:I was wrong but that's a complete joke. You ban a country from the Olympics yet allow their players to play. Joke, and I won't be watching one second of this loser tournament. †

who cares

What do you mean who cares? It's about integrity. It's a complete joke that Russians are allowed to compete.

20 Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey on Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:05 pm

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:I was wrong but that's a complete joke. You ban a country from the Olympics yet allow their players to play. Joke, and I won't be watching one second of this loser tournament. †

who cares

What do you mean who cares? It's about integrity. It's a complete joke that Russians are allowed to compete.

Who cares if the Russian players are under a different flag. It's still the Olympics. And certain guys are still not allowed to go based on drugs. And even though it's "about integrity", there's still many people cheating.

21 Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey on Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:13 pm

Lagoon

avatar
Sophomore
Sophomore
I canít wait to watch. Olympic hockey is the best IMO and I suspect some teams will want it more than teams from previous Olympics.

22 Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey on Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:15 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Lagoon wrote:I canít wait to watch. Olympic hockey is the best IMO and I suspect some teams will want it more than teams from previous Olympics.

Teams without NHLers....


Personally Iím more interested this year because I feel like weíre gonna see some real feel good stories come out of this. Itís nice to see Olympic hockey normally because of the skills. But they are still players on multi million dollar contracts. This will even out the bar a bit more between countries.

23 Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey on Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:15 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Olympics and Integrity have not been friends for a long time. You get to see all the same athletes in various other competitions every year. And most of them without the IOC involved.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

24 Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey on Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:38 am

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Canada and Finland tied 0-0 through 2 periods. Scrivens got injured and they had to put Poulin in net. Canada is outplaying them, but all it takes is one goal.....

25 Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:22 am

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:Canada and Finland tied 0-0 through 2 periods. †Scrivens got injured and they had to put Poulin in net. †Canada is outplaying them, but all it takes is one goal.....

Canada hangs on for a 1-0 victory. Nice.

26 Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:52 am

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Canada will play in the Gold Medal game against OAR or USA

27 Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:30 am

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Canada is playing Germany in the semi-final after they stunned the Swedes in a shootout.

The US was already eliminated by the Czechs. The other semi-final is OAR vs the Czech Republic.

28 Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:32 am

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:Canada is playing Germany in the semi-final after they stunned the Swedes in a shootout.

The US was already eliminated by the Czechs. †The other semi-final is OAR vs the Czech Republic.

oh lol didn't even see USA lost. The timing of the games is not ideal.

I know Canada is playing Germany, I'm just calling that one already. No chance for Germany

29 Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:07 am

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
We're losing 2-0 to Germany in the 2nd period!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:14 am

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
3-0 Germany now. They are capitalizing on turnovers and then being relentless on defense. I don't see Canada coming back in this one. What a crazy run for the Germans.

31 Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:23 am

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
I was going to post yesterday stating that I didn't think Canada was going to win this game but couldn't believe it myself. But the Germans are relentless and clearly want it more. Good on them

32 Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:28 am

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
4-1 Germany now. Gilbert Brule just took a 5 minute major for smoking some guy in the head.

33 Re: 2018 Olympic Hockey on Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:29 am

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Embarrassing just like my prediction

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum