You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 45 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 67]

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
I can't root against the Sens. But if they play really well and Lehner steals one, I won't cry. Buffalo got spanked last night. They'll be playing angry.

tim1_2


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lagoon wrote:Let’s go Sabres!

A critical 4 point game.

Lagoon


Sophomore
Sophomore
wprager wrote:I can't root against the Sens.  But if they play really well and Lehner steals one, I won't cry.  Buffalo got spanked last night.  They'll be playing angry.  

My alternative is to not watch. That way I don’t have to cheer against the Sens. I can jusr wake up, check my app and hope I see the Sabres got the win in regulation.

Oglethorpe

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
It wouldn't upset me for the Sens to finish the season strong and maybe fall out of the top 10 through the lottery unless they win it of course. I have a worry the GM will spend start veering away from the reset next year if he is worried about passing Jack Hughes to the Avs.

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Is There any reason why Gaborik is playing on the fourth line? Seems like he got slid down there pretty fast....

Oglethorpe

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
He is completely done. Send him to the AHL and see if retires and goes to the KHL.

Lagoon

avatar
Sophomore
Sophomore
I’m happy with that result.

Anderson’s new pads are straight fire.

Lagoon

avatar
Sophomore
Sophomore
Oglethorpe wrote:He is completely done.  Send him to the AHL...

There are many reasons that most likely won’t happen.

Lagoon

avatar
Sophomore
Sophomore
I’m looking forward to the Lazar Tribute Video tonight.

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
Flo The Action wrote:Is There any reason why Gaborik is playing on the fourth line? Seems like he got slid down there pretty fast....

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe they just figured he's going to be bought out or go to the KHL so there's no point giving him the ice time?

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Duchene is the shootout whisperer.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Mark Stone with a leg boo-boo, won't travel to Florida.

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
A day in the sun would've been great for his booboo.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
But no Mark Stone means better lottery chances.

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
tim1_2 wrote:But no Mark Stone means better lottery chances.
First thing I thought. And wouldn’t surprise me if they told Stone to « rest up » something he might have played through in other circumstances. GM’s seem to do this kind of stuff in these situations

Lagoon

avatar
Sophomore
Sophomore
If the media is to be believed, Wolanin may chose to become a UFA instead of signing with Ottawa. Who can blame him? Ripple-effect of the state of the entire organization.

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Lagoon wrote:If the media is to be believed, Wolanin may chose to become a UFA instead of signing with Ottawa. Who can blame him? Ripple-effect of the state of the entire organization.

Great.... Facepalm

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:
Lagoon wrote:If the media is to be believed, Wolanin may chose to become a UFA instead of signing with Ottawa. Who can blame him? Ripple-effect of the state of the entire organization.

Great.... Facepalm

Not sure he has any NHL upside, so not a big loss. Could replace him in any draft.

But if I were in his shoes, it doesn't matter what the org is like. There is prime opportunity on D in Ottawa and Belleville.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 45 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum