You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade deadline

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

46 Re: Trade deadline on Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:32 pm

Lagoon


Sophomore
Sophomore
Ev wrote:Sprong will never be a star, huge character issues

It just doesnít stop. You are funny.

47 Re: Trade deadline on Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:33 pm

Lagoon


Sophomore
Sophomore
Whatís not funny to me is what has happened to Ottawa under Melnyk the past couple seasons. This is going to get worse before it gets better in my opinion.

48 Re: Trade deadline on Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:37 pm

tim1_2


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Yeah, not thrilled with the return for Brassard...hopefully Gustavsson turns out. They should be able to get a 3rd or something for Cole.

49 Re: Trade deadline on Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:40 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Lagoon wrote:Whatís not funny to me is what has happened to Ottawa under Melnyk the past couple seasons. This is going to get worse before it gets better in my opinion.
Iíll tell you one thing though. Soneoneís Regretting donating his liver.

50 Re: Trade deadline on Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:47 pm

Lagoon

avatar
Sophomore
Sophomore
I considered it. Glad I didnít now.

51 Re: Trade deadline on Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:48 pm

Lagoon

avatar
Sophomore
Sophomore
tim1_2 wrote:Yeah, not thrilled with the return for Brassard...hopefully Gustavsson turns out. †They should be able to get a 3rd or something for Cole.

Gustavsson is fantastic and I think Cole will be flipped. I like the return.

52 Re: Trade deadline on Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:56 pm

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lagoon wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Yeah, not thrilled with the return for Brassard...hopefully Gustavsson turns out. †They should be able to get a 3rd or something for Cole.

Gustavsson is fantastic and I think Cole will be flipped. I like the return.

Gustavsson's a good prospect but hasn't played a pro game in North America, so excuse me while I don't get too excited yet.

53 Re: Trade deadline on Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:05 pm

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:
Lagoon wrote:Whatís not funny to me is what has happened to Ottawa under Melnyk the past couple seasons. This is going to get worse before it gets better in my opinion.
Iíll tell you one thing though. Soneoneís Regretting donating his liver.

Oh yeah what a terrible thing saving a life and regretting it because of sports moves

54 Re: Trade deadline on Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:59 pm

Lagoon

avatar
Sophomore
Sophomore
tim1_2 wrote:
Lagoon wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Yeah, not thrilled with the return for Brassard...hopefully Gustavsson turns out. †They should be able to get a 3rd or something for Cole.

Gustavsson is fantastic and I think Cole will be flipped. I like the return.

Gustavsson's a good prospect but hasn't played a pro game in North America, so excuse me while I don't get too excited yet.

Let me more specific than. Gustavsson, for his age, development and status as a prospect, is fantastic. We needed a goalie prospect and we got one.

55 Re: Trade deadline on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:04 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
tim1_2 wrote:
Lagoon wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Yeah, not thrilled with the return for Brassard...hopefully Gustavsson turns out. †They should be able to get a 3rd or something for Cole.

Gustavsson is fantastic and I think Cole will be flipped. I like the return.

Gustavsson's a good prospect but hasn't played a pro game in North America, so excuse me while I don't get too excited yet.

Wait.... but you were the biggest hogburg supporter and he hadnít played a single game either!

56 Re: Trade deadline on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:06 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Lagoon wrote:Whatís not funny to me is what has happened to Ottawa under Melnyk the past couple seasons. This is going to get worse before it gets better in my opinion.
Iíll tell you one thing though. Soneoneís Regretting donating his liver.

Oh yeah what a terrible thing saving a life and regretting it because of sports moves

You donít get it do you... sometimes I just wonder how thick you can be.

57 Re: Trade deadline on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:18 pm

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:
Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Lagoon wrote:Whatís not funny to me is what has happened to Ottawa under Melnyk the past couple seasons. This is going to get worse before it gets better in my opinion.
Iíll tell you one thing though. Soneoneís Regretting donating his liver.

Oh yeah what a terrible thing saving a life and regretting it because of sports moves

You donít get it do you... sometimes I just wonder how thick you can be.

You donít get it. Youíre valuing a sports teams success over human life.

58 Re: Trade deadline on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:37 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Lagoon wrote:Whatís not funny to me is what has happened to Ottawa under Melnyk the past couple seasons. This is going to get worse before it gets better in my opinion.
Iíll tell you one thing though. Soneoneís Regretting donating his liver.

Oh yeah what a terrible thing saving a life and regretting it because of sports moves

You donít get it do you... sometimes I just wonder how thick you can be.

You donít get it. Youíre valuing a sports teams success over human life.
You donít even recognize a joke when you see one. Get your head outta there youíll give yourself a mustach

59 Re: Trade deadline on Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:03 pm

Lagoon

avatar
Sophomore
Sophomore
I have a feeling once the NHL approves this deal, it wonít be as good for us as I originally thought. I bet the Sens gave up more or retained more.

60 Re: Trade deadline on Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:40 pm

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
They barely gave up more, just swapped thirds

61 Re: Trade deadline on Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:33 pm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Good trade.

Now get rid of oduya and burrows and smith and re-sign karl, duchene and stone and you're good to go.

62 Re: Trade deadline on Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:14 am

Lagoon

avatar
Sophomore
Sophomore
PTFlea wrote:Good trade.

Now get rid of oduya and burrows and smith and re-sign karl, duchene and stone and you're good to go.

Agreed, but I think Smith and Cole will be traded too.

*Oops, you said Smith as well.

63 Re: Trade deadline on Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:43 am

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
PTFlea wrote:Good trade.

Now get rid of oduya and burrows and smith and re-sign karl, duchene and stone and you're good to go.

Living in denial much?

Itís looking more and more like weíre loosing kalrsson and you know, this teamís toxicity level is so high with ownership and management that I wonít blame duchene from wanting to walk away.
I just hope they donít get stubborn and if dhuchene wonít sign this summer draw out the situation. Trade him and maximize what you can get. It will obviously be at a loss but still.

How much have we sunk in a year... Facepalm

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum