You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade deadline

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

61 Re: Trade deadline on Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:33 pm

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Good trade.

Now get rid of oduya and burrows and smith and re-sign karl, duchene and stone and you're good to go.

62 Re: Trade deadline on Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:14 am

Lagoon


Sophomore
Sophomore
PTFlea wrote:Good trade.

Now get rid of oduya and burrows and smith and re-sign karl, duchene and stone and you're good to go.

Agreed, but I think Smith and Cole will be traded too.

*Oops, you said Smith as well.

63 Re: Trade deadline on Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:43 am

Flo The Action


All-Star
All-Star
PTFlea wrote:Good trade.

Now get rid of oduya and burrows and smith and re-sign karl, duchene and stone and you're good to go.

Living in denial much?

Itís looking more and more like weíre loosing kalrsson and you know, this teamís toxicity level is so high with ownership and management that I wonít blame duchene from wanting to walk away.
I just hope they donít get stubborn and if dhuchene wonít sign this summer draw out the situation. Trade him and maximize what you can get. It will obviously be at a loss but still.

How much have we sunk in a year... Facepalm

64 Re: Trade deadline on Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:27 am

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Good trade.

Now get rid of oduya and burrows and smith and re-sign karl, duchene and stone and you're good to go.

Living in denial much?

Itís looking more and more like weíre loosing kalrsson and you know, this teamís toxicity level is so high with ownership and management that I wonít blame duchene from wanting to walk away.
I just hope they donít get stubborn and if dhuchene wonít sign this summer draw out the situation. Trade him and maximize what you can get. It will obviously be at a loss but still.

How much have we sunk in a year... Facepalm

I'd be willing to bet you 20 bucks that Duchene re-signs. If Kalrsson wants out, then that's that, if he wants to stay pay him, but the real key is to get a beautiful return for him if he wants out and to sign Duchene July 1.

Duchene has proven himself franchise imo. We are unlucky right now, but then consider that we're lucky to have acquired Matt and his comments are one of someone who wants to be a part of this solution.

65 Re: Trade deadline on Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:40 am

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I donít think karlsson will be traded st the deadline. I have a feeling he will be here next year

66 Re: Trade deadline on Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:57 am

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
If the rumours are true about the players blasting music over dorion talking, those are the losers. Trade them. Bet that wasn't Duchene or Stone

67 Re: Trade deadline on Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:25 am

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
PTFlea wrote:If the rumours are true about the players blasting music over dorion talking, those are the losers. †Trade them. Bet that wasn't Duchene or Stone

I think that was a joke but not sure.

68 Re: Trade deadline on Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:39 am

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:I donít think karlsson will be traded st the deadline. I have a feeling he will be here next year

I will bet you $20 that he's gone by training camp next year.

69 Re: Trade deadline on Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:01 pm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
So, we have 2 potential 20 dollar bets now. Big money!

70 Re: Trade deadline on Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:19 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
I would love to take those bets on but I really do want kalrsson to be there so I canít.

The optics for him being there arenít great if you pay attention to whatís going on.

71 Re: Trade deadline on Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:21 pm

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Iíve said it before and Iíll say it again. Karlsson has no impact on the value of this franchise. If heís traded so be it. I will continue to support the sens

72 Re: Trade deadline on Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:24 pm

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:I donít think karlsson will be traded st the deadline. I have a feeling he will be here next year

I will bet you $20 that he's gone by training camp next year.
nah Diddle it youíre right

73 Re: Trade deadline on Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:27 pm

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:Iíve said it before and Iíll say it again. Karlsson has no impact on the value of this franchise. If heís traded so be it. I will continue to support the sens

In a vacuum, it isn't the end of the world to trade Karlsson if management feels they can't resign him (because they think he won't sign). But you couple this is with the crazy owner, and it just totally sucks donkey dicks.

74 Re: Trade deadline on Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:10 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:Iíve said it before and Iíll say it again. Karlsson has no impact on the value of this franchise. If heís traded so be it. I will continue to support the sens

In a vacuum, it isn't the end of the world to trade Karlsson if management feels they can't resign him (because they think he won't sign). †But you couple this is with the crazy owner, and it just totally sucks donkey dicks.
Letís ask the real questions. Why does he not want to resign here. I think itís pretty obvious

75 Re: Trade deadline on Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:36 pm

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:Iíve said it before and Iíll say it again. Karlsson has no impact on the value of this franchise. If heís traded so be it. I will continue to support the sens

In a vacuum, it isn't the end of the world to trade Karlsson if management feels they can't resign him (because they think he won't sign). †But you couple this is with the crazy owner, and it just totally sucks donkey dicks.
Letís ask the real questions. Why does he not want to resign here. I think itís pretty obvious

Whatís your point? That is why we would have to trade him.

76 Re: Trade deadline on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:49 pm

Vandelay

avatar
Sophomore
Sophomore
PTFlea wrote:If the rumours are true about the players blasting music over dorion talking, those are the losers. †Trade them. Bet that wasn't Duchene or Stone

Where did you hear this?

Anyone read the national post article? Would love to know who said it...sounds like Methot to me.

http://nationalpost.com/sports/hockey/nhl/ottawa-senators/whole-situation-there-is-f-ed-up-unimaginable-months-ago-senators-might-trade-karlsson

77 Re: Trade deadline on Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:11 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Oilers survived the Gretzky trade. Karlsson was a great player, mostly offensively, but I cannot and won't idolize him to the extent some (not here) do, saying they would turn their allegiance to Buffalo if he was traded there. What rot. Karlsson is not someone to look up to to that extent. He may not be Patrick Kane but he's no Mike Fisher or Kyle Turris, either.

I, for one, would welcome the captaincy of Mark Stone.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

78 Re: Trade deadline on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:28 am

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Vandelay wrote:
PTFlea wrote:If the rumours are true about the players blasting music over dorion talking, those are the losers. †Trade them. Bet that wasn't Duchene or Stone

Where did you hear this?

Anyone read the national post article? †Would love to know who said it...sounds like Methot to me.

http://nationalpost.com/sports/hockey/nhl/ottawa-senators/whole-situation-there-is-f-ed-up-unimaginable-months-ago-senators-might-trade-karlsson

Heard it from a friend then saw a thread on hf

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum