You are not connected. Please login or register

2018 NHL Entry Draft

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 41]

556 Re: 2018 NHL Entry Draft on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:42 pm

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
22_4_ever wrote:I said it before and I'll say it again.

I think Tkachuk may have been the 2nd best player in the draft. †Svechnikov and Zadina are better scorers against 19 year olds, but he hasn't shown he can do anything against players in their low to mid 20's.

Tkachuk will change your minds fast, and he's bigger, faster and tougher than his brother. †And offensively it's not even close......

Zadina will not get to the scoring areas he did at Jr. †Tkachuk has a game that can be played many ways.....Ottawa just started the rebuild early... †I would have been pissed if they took Zadina

Agree with you. I still would have been happy with zadina but I love Tkachuks game

557 Re: 2018 NHL Entry Draft on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:51 pm

Flo The Action


All-Star
All-Star
How far is Dobson going to slide to. Heís gotta be the isles next pick

558 Re: 2018 NHL Entry Draft on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:57 pm

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
22_4_ever wrote:I said it before and I'll say it again.

I think Tkachuk may have been the 2nd best player in the draft. †Svechnikov and Zadina are better scorers against 19 year olds, but he hasn't shown he can do anything against players in their low to mid 20's.

Tkachuk will change your minds fast, and he's bigger, faster and tougher than his brother. †And offensively it's not even close......

Zadina will not get to the scoring areas he did at Jr. †Tkachuk has a game that can be played many ways.....Ottawa just started the rebuild early... †I would have been pissed if they took Zadina

That was what several articles said very emphatically leading up to the draft. They said teams would be absolutely nuts to pass on him in the top 3, so I guess the Sens knew what they were doing.

I was stunned they didn't take Zadina, but there must be some serious knocks against him.

559 Re: 2018 NHL Entry Draft on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:00 pm

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
PTFlea wrote:
22_4_ever wrote:I said it before and I'll say it again.

I think Tkachuk may have been the 2nd best player in the draft. †Svechnikov and Zadina are better scorers against 19 year olds, but he hasn't shown he can do anything against players in their low to mid 20's.

Tkachuk will change your minds fast, and he's bigger, faster and tougher than his brother. †And offensively it's not even close......

Zadina will not get to the scoring areas he did at Jr. †Tkachuk has a game that can be played many ways.....Ottawa just started the rebuild early... †I would have been pissed if they took Zadina

That was what several articles said very emphatically leading up to the draft. †They said teams would be absolutely nuts to pass on him in the top 3, so I guess the Sens knew what they were doing.

I was stunned they didn't take Zadina, but there must be some serious knocks against him.

I mean zadina went 6th. Not some massive drop. They just like Tkachuk more

560 Re: 2018 NHL Entry Draft on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:08 pm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Ev wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
22_4_ever wrote:I said it before and I'll say it again.

I think Tkachuk may have been the 2nd best player in the draft. †Svechnikov and Zadina are better scorers against 19 year olds, but he hasn't shown he can do anything against players in their low to mid 20's.

Tkachuk will change your minds fast, and he's bigger, faster and tougher than his brother. †And offensively it's not even close......

Zadina will not get to the scoring areas he did at Jr. †Tkachuk has a game that can be played many ways.....Ottawa just started the rebuild early... †I would have been pissed if they took Zadina

That was what several articles said very emphatically leading up to the draft. †They said teams would be absolutely nuts to pass on him in the top 3, so I guess the Sens knew what they were doing.

I was stunned they didn't take Zadina, but there must be some serious knocks against him.

I mean zadina went 6th. Not some massive drop. They just like Tkachuk more

Still fell 3 huge spaces though, but yeah, obviously the Sens knew what they wanted.

561 Re: 2018 NHL Entry Draft on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:15 pm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Can Tkachuk play in the NHL next season?

562 Re: 2018 NHL Entry Draft on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:17 pm

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
PTFlea wrote:Can Tkachuk play in the NHL next season?
absolutely

563 Re: 2018 NHL Entry Draft on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:21 pm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Ev wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Can Tkachuk play in the NHL next season?
absolutely

Really?

564 Re: 2018 NHL Entry Draft on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:29 pm

22_4_ever

avatar
Sophomore
Sophomore
Not only can he play, but he can play in the top 6, and I believe would have even if Hoffman wasn't traded...he's that good.

Look for Serron Noel to get taken at 22 if he's still there.....RW, hometown boy big strong and can score....

565 Re: 2018 NHL Entry Draft on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:39 pm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Wow, that's awesome.

566 Re: 2018 NHL Entry Draft on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:53 pm

22_4_ever

avatar
Sophomore
Sophomore
Senators are trading back..

And they're not going to get noel at 26th.



Last edited by 22_4_ever on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

567 Re: 2018 NHL Entry Draft on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:54 pm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
We traded the pick?

568 Re: 2018 NHL Entry Draft on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:54 pm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
2 early 2nds would be great, is that accurate?

569 Re: 2018 NHL Entry Draft on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:56 pm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
26 and 48 for 22. Nice trade!

570 Re: 2018 NHL Entry Draft on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:56 pm

22_4_ever

avatar
Sophomore
Sophomore
PTFlea wrote:2 early 2nds would be great, is that accurate?

They traded down 4 spots and added a mid 2nd rounder

571 Re: 2018 NHL Entry Draft on Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:40 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
22_4_ever wrote:
PTFlea wrote:2 early 2nds would be great, is that accurate?

They traded down 4 spots and added a mid 2nd rounder

And still no one took noel.

Really weird. Maybe thereís something on him that teams know thatís not out there?

572 Re: 2018 NHL Entry Draft on Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:44 pm

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:
22_4_ever wrote:
PTFlea wrote:2 early 2nds would be great, is that accurate?

They traded down 4 spots and added a mid 2nd rounder

And still no one took noel.

Really weird. Maybe thereís something on him that teams know thatís not out there?

After the top 10 or whatever the draft is all over the place every year . Draft rankings especially mean nothing . Maybe Noel will be available at sens next pick

573 Re: 2018 NHL Entry Draft on Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:56 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
22_4_ever wrote:
PTFlea wrote:2 early 2nds would be great, is that accurate?

They traded down 4 spots and added a mid 2nd rounder

And still no one took noel.

Really weird. Maybe thereís something on him that teams know thatís not out there?

After the top 10 or whatever the draft is all over the place every year . Draft rankings especially mean nothing . Maybe Noel will be available at sens next pick

At 46? That would be nuts

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum