Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

DefenceWinsChampionships
    Veteran
    Veteran

Number of posts : 2556
    Registration date : 2011-05-23

Re: Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Post by DefenceWinsChampionships on Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:06 pm

Nevermind. I got it.

You know, Ev. There is always room for you here. The more opinion and knowledge the better the forum.

Ev
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

Number of posts : 21415
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

Post by Ev on Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:48 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Nevermind. I got it.

You know, Ev. There is always room for you here. The more opinion and knowledge the better the forum.
    I hear you mayn. Zero issues with 98% of users on here. It's funny that I'm now considered Melnyk/Dorion/Lee though

DefenceWinsChampionships
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post by DefenceWinsChampionships on Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:02 pm

Ev wrote:
    DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Nevermind. I got it.

I hear you mayn. Zero issues with 98% of users on here. It's funny that I'm now considered Melnyk/Dorion/Lee though

The reality is when people believe in their opinions, opinions almost turn into fact. I know you're referencing a certain rivalry you have on here but at the end of the day we're just passionate fans. I bet if the two of you met in person you'd probably like each other a lot and realize you have quite a few things in common.

Pretty funny you're being referred to as their burner account. You should PM Yost and tell him to join the site. We used to have Mark Christopher on here who was pretty knowledgeable. 22 seems to have some really good insight, and a couple other guys on here know their stuff too. We've almost created a small, secretive group of 'almost insiders' here. To be honest, I value the discussions on here more than I do McKenzie, Dreger, etc. I would just hate for this site to turn into the Senschirp or Hockeybuzz comment boards. What we have here is pretty special. You should really consider contributing again with the understanding that you may have more insight than some of us but we're all passionate fans and cheering for the same things even if our knowledge and opinions differ.

DefenceWinsChampionships
    Veteran
    Veteran

Favorite Team : Ottawa

Post by DefenceWinsChampionships on Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:25 pm

You're being talked about all over twitter and senschirp. you're twitter famous now.
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 14115
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Post by Flo The Action on Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:33 pm

It still amazes me that people believe we are resigning Kalrsson and that then we will resign everyone.

I mean, prove me wrong by all means! I just don’t believe it. There’s been a lot of bridge burning. No reason for Kalrsson to even want to stick around really. My guess is he’s already got a foot out the door.
    Lagoon
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 761
    Registration date : 2018-01-26

Post by Lagoon on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:14 pm

Ev wrote:
    tim1_2 wrote:https://twitter.com/travisyost/status/1007298153136046080

Spader and me theorize that this might be BigEv.  I am having a good laugh.  Also...who cares.

i said I was done posting but I had to see if this was being talked about lol. It is me. This is so dumb. I was just using it to reply to fans.

Seeing takes eyes. Posting takes fingers. You said you were done posting. Another post proven wrong.

You like being combatitive and pointing out when other people have a difference of opinion than you. Be prepared to have your posts that you post as fact being proven wrong each and every time. People need to be held accountable, right?

Last edited by Lagoon on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Lagoon
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 761
    Registration date : 2018-01-26

Post by Lagoon on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:17 pm

Flo The Action wrote:It still amazes me that people believe we are resigning Kalrsson and that then we will resign everyone.

I mean, prove me wrong by all means! I just don’t believe it. There’s been a lot of bridge burning. No reason for Kalrsson to even want to stick around really. My guess is he’s already got a foot out the door.

I still believe Karlsson will be here until at least the deadline. Nothing has really changed for me there. If anything, the Hoffman thing finally coming out solidifies that. I’m surprised the incident in Sweden hasn’t gone public yet.
    Ev
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

Number of posts : 21415
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

Post by Ev on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:29 pm

Lagoon wrote:
    Ev wrote:

Spader and me theorize that this might be BigEv.  I am having a good laugh.  Also...who cares.

i said I was done posting but I had to see if this was being talked about lol. It is me. This is so dumb. I was just using it to reply to fans.

Seeing takes eyes. Posting takes fingers. You said you were done posting. Another post proven wrong.

I agree. I just had to come in and see. Carry on.
    spader
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 10091
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

Post by spader on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:31 pm

Ev wrote:

I knew it was you! What a stir you're causing. This is pretty entertaining. I love how Yost went full investigative journalist and thought Ev's twitter was a burner for some high ranking Sens staffer. Funny stuff.

Oh, and I agree that you should get back to posting on here. I should too.
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

Post by Flo The Action on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:38 pm

[quote="Lagoon"]
    Flo The Action wrote:It still amazes me that people believe we are resigning Kalrsson and that then we will resign everyone.

I still believe Karlsson will be here until at least the deadline. Nothing has really changed for me there. If anything, the Hoffman thing finally coming out solidifies that. I’m surprised the incident in Sweden hasn’t gone public yet.[/quote]

Ok... clarify. I haven’t heard anything. Another Rumor? Cuz it be real easy to mKe one since that’s where the drop off occurred
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

Post by Flo The Action on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:39 pm

spader wrote:
    Ev wrote:

I knew it was you! What a stir you're causing. This is pretty entertaining. I love how Yost went full investigative journalist and thought Ev's twitter was a burner for some high ranking Sens staffer. Funny stuff.

Even I agree Laugh1
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 49049
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by wprager on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:43 pm

Lagoon wrote:
    Ev wrote:

You like being combatitive and pointing out when other people have a difference of opinion than you. Be prepared to have your posts that you post as fact being proven wrong each and every time. People need to be held accountable, right?

Are you sure you're not Ev's burger account? Peas in a pod. Pot and kettle.

This is why we can't have nice things.

wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 49049
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by wprager on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:45 pm

spader wrote:
    Ev wrote:

Remember when Yost went all tin-foil-hat about his account being hacked by Ukrainian mafia?

spader
    All-Star
    All-Star

Post by spader on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:55 pm

wprager wrote:
    spader wrote:
    Ev wrote:

Remember when Yost went all tin-foil-hat about his account being hacked by Ukrainian mafia?

Walrus Laughing3
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

Post by Flo The Action on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:50 pm

spader wrote:
    wprager wrote:
    spader wrote:
    Ev wrote:

Walrus Laughing3
    Not only do I find his article long and annoying to read but he’s so full of himself these days since joining TSN. The guy’s a clown. Doubt he’s taken seriously by the analysts at TSN.
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

Post by Flo The Action on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:52 pm

Lagoon wrote:
    Ev wrote:

You might want to cool your jets a little. If you start harassing Ev everytime he posts something you’re no better than what you’re supposedly attacking him for.
    I agree that no body should bully or be arrogant on the site but that also means keeping it respectful of all sides.
    Flo The Action
    All-Star
    All-Star

Post by Flo The Action on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:59 pm

Really sounds like a lot of people knew about the Hoffman/karlsson situation.

Now did Hoffman’girlfriend start dishing it out against the Kalrsson’s because there was already bad blood between Erik and Hoff? Or is it the opposite.

This could make it hard to trade Hoff at fair value.

Although Kane got traded multiple times before so who knows.
    spader
    All-Star
    All-Star

Post by spader on Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:06 pm

Flo The Action wrote:
    Lagoon wrote:
    Ev wrote:

You might want to cool your jets a little. If you start harassing Ev everytime he posts something you’re no better than what you’re supposedly attacking him for.
    I agree that no body should bully or be arrogant on the site but that also means keeping it respectful of all sides.

Seconded.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:09 pm