You are not connected. Please login or register

 » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades

July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 11]

136July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 10 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:47 pm

Flo The Action


All-Star
All-Star
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:One of Sergachev or Point have to be included. It may very well end up being

To Ottawa: Tampa 2019 1st, Point, Foote, Howden/Spooner
To NYR: Tyler Johnson/Alex Killorn, Zac Smith
To Tampa: Karlsson

I dunno. Dorion loves his three-way trades. I can't even begin to speculate what ppl want

I just see Tampa's 1st as useless TBH

I like the effort but I doubt this happens.

137July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 10 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:51 pm

Flo The Action


All-Star
All-Star
PTFlea wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Futures are good. We don't need more 3rd or 4th liners. I don't think there's much of a market for Andy and I don't think Smith yields anyone of significant value though so we need to temper expectations.

I think Tampa has the right set of players we need. If we could get Point, Palat/Killorn, and Foote/Sergachev I'd be thrilled. No picks. PM RHDs are in high demand. Foote fits that bill.

Theodore, Glass/Suzuki, Miller from Vegas is intriguing.

I don't really like anything out of Dallas aside from their stud RHD prospect.

Wishful thinking I know

I have to tell you, you're dreaming in technicolor.  If you could get Point straight up for Karlsson, you're absolutely laughing IMO.  How many 22 year olds score 30+ goals and add 30+ assists?   Even Sergachev straight up would be good.  40 points as a 19 year old, played big minutes in the playoffs, ELC.  

If you ever got Point + Sergachev, you're sending a LOT more than Karlsson to TB.

Now...Theodore + Glass + 1st for a signed Karlsson is more likely - and even then, they view Glass as a blue chip, can't miss prospect, so the fact that they have to add Theodore will have them cringing AND a 1st, is hard to imagine, but that would be my price if I was in charge.

I don’t know why you expect the return to be something less than what was sent for ROR. I understand that it wasn’t necessarily quality but quantity but I believe the sabres will get more in the end from some of those players they acquired.

Karlsson has to land you 4 good assets IMO. a good young NHL player a couple of A level prospects (or your best prospect and a decent one) and a 1st. Especially without Ryan In The deal.

138July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 10 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:08 pm

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Futures are good. We don't need more 3rd or 4th liners. I don't think there's much of a market for Andy and I don't think Smith yields anyone of significant value though so we need to temper expectations.

I think Tampa has the right set of players we need. If we could get Point, Palat/Killorn, and Foote/Sergachev I'd be thrilled. No picks. PM RHDs are in high demand. Foote fits that bill.

Theodore, Glass/Suzuki, Miller from Vegas is intriguing.

I don't really like anything out of Dallas aside from their stud RHD prospect.

Wishful thinking I know

I have to tell you, you're dreaming in technicolor.  If you could get Point straight up for Karlsson, you're absolutely laughing IMO.  How many 22 year olds score 30+ goals and add 30+ assists?   Even Sergachev straight up would be good.  40 points as a 19 year old, played big minutes in the playoffs, ELC.  

If you ever got Point + Sergachev, you're sending a LOT more than Karlsson to TB.

Now...Theodore + Glass + 1st for a signed Karlsson is more likely - and even then, they view Glass as a blue chip, can't miss prospect, so the fact that they have to add Theodore will have them cringing AND a 1st, is hard to imagine, but that would be my price if I was in charge.

I don’t know why you expect the return to be something less than what was sent for ROR. I understand that it wasn’t necessarily quality but quantity but I believe the sabres will get more in the end from some of those players they acquired.

Karlsson has to land you 4 good assets IMO. a good young NHL player a couple of A level prospects (or your best prospect and a decent one) and a 1st. Especially without Ryan In The deal.

The Sabres got one decent piece. The rest were filler.

139July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 10 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:10 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Futures are good. We don't need more 3rd or 4th liners. I don't think there's much of a market for Andy and I don't think Smith yields anyone of significant value though so we need to temper expectations.

I think Tampa has the right set of players we need. If we could get Point, Palat/Killorn, and Foote/Sergachev I'd be thrilled. No picks. PM RHDs are in high demand. Foote fits that bill.

Theodore, Glass/Suzuki, Miller from Vegas is intriguing.

I don't really like anything out of Dallas aside from their stud RHD prospect.

Wishful thinking I know

I have to tell you, you're dreaming in technicolor.  If you could get Point straight up for Karlsson, you're absolutely laughing IMO.  How many 22 year olds score 30+ goals and add 30+ assists?   Even Sergachev straight up would be good.  40 points as a 19 year old, played big minutes in the playoffs, ELC.  

If you ever got Point + Sergachev, you're sending a LOT more than Karlsson to TB.

Now...Theodore + Glass + 1st for a signed Karlsson is more likely - and even then, they view Glass as a blue chip, can't miss prospect, so the fact that they have to add Theodore will have them cringing AND a 1st, is hard to imagine, but that would be my price if I was in charge.

I don’t know why you expect the return to be something less than what was sent for ROR. I understand that it wasn’t necessarily quality but quantity but I believe the sabres will get more in the end from some of those players they acquired.

Karlsson has to land you 4 good assets IMO. a good young NHL player a couple of A level prospects (or your best prospect and a decent one) and a 1st. Especially without Ryan In The deal.

The Sabres got one decent piece. The rest were filler.

Yeah that’s why I expect us to get more than just sergachev. Kalrsson is a lot more valuable than ROR. A guy that’s been traded a few times.

140July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 10 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:40 pm

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran
I still hope that Dorion doesn't get a deal he likes and EK starts the season with Ottawa. I think he will have a great year no matter where he plays. If the season starts decent and the team shows progress, throw a 8 x 11.25 offer his way and see what happens.

141July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 10 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:12 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
All-Star
All-Star
Oglethorpe wrote:I still hope that Dorion doesn't get a deal he likes and EK starts the season with Ottawa.  I think he will have a great year no matter where he plays.  If the season starts decent and the team shows progress, throw a 8 x 11.25 offer his way and see what happens.
That’s playing with fire

142July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 10 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:47 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Oglethorpe wrote:I still hope that Dorion doesn't get a deal he likes and EK starts the season with Ottawa.  I think he will have a great year no matter where he plays.  If the season starts decent and the team shows progress, throw a 8 x 11.25 offer his way and see what happens.

Dude, it's being reported everywhere that a deal is very close. Quit living in your magical dreamland. I assume even Lagoon has excepted the reality that he's getting moved this summer.

143July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 10 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:25 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
Alex Burrows announced his retirement. I don't think his heart was really ever in it here. Wishing him all the best in Laval.

144July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 10 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:39 pm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
tim1_2 wrote:
Oglethorpe wrote:I still hope that Dorion doesn't get a deal he likes and EK starts the season with Ottawa.  I think he will have a great year no matter where he plays.  If the season starts decent and the team shows progress, throw a 8 x 11.25 offer his way and see what happens.

Dude, it's being reported everywhere that a deal is very close.  Quit living in your magical dreamland.  I assume even Lagoon has excepted the reality that he's getting moved this summer.

Indeed I have.

The only caveat I will add is that it was reported here that a deal was done. What gives?

145July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 10 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:20 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
All-Star
All-Star
Lagoon wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Oglethorpe wrote:I still hope that Dorion doesn't get a deal he likes and EK starts the season with Ottawa.  I think he will have a great year no matter where he plays.  If the season starts decent and the team shows progress, throw a 8 x 11.25 offer his way and see what happens.

Dude, it's being reported everywhere that a deal is very close.  Quit living in your magical dreamland.  I assume even Lagoon has excepted the reality that he's getting moved this summer.

Indeed I have.

The only caveat I will add is that it was reported here that a deal was done. What gives?
You know I would cool it if I were you on the remarks. Maybe there was a deal that’s just not going through just yet for either xyz reasons. Simpson got caught also saying something was done when it wasn’t. I’m not sure it was just that fake Lebrun tweet. 
When it comes to pass we will see. But your remarks are out of line because you don’t know yourself what some other might or why it didn’t happen.

146July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 10 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:26 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
At this point I'm very frightened at what the return will be. We'll see I guess, but I have that sinking feeling that it'll be Sergachev and scraps. Which is fine in the sense that Sergachev is good, but not fine in that it should be at minimum Miller, Sergachev and 1st

147July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 10 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:28 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
McGuire: A Karlsson trade has never been closer
NBC's Pierre McGuire on news of a Karlsson trade leaking out of Tampa is a sign it's close, this could be a homerun deal for the Senators, re-signing Mark Stone and Cody Ceci and the horrible news about Shea Weber


Oh yes, please. This really means everything for the Sens (and my watching enjoyment lol). Please be a massive haul. Please.

148July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 10 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:50 pm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Flo The Action wrote:
Lagoon wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Oglethorpe wrote:I still hope that Dorion doesn't get a deal he likes and EK starts the season with Ottawa.  I think he will have a great year no matter where he plays.  If the season starts decent and the team shows progress, throw a 8 x 11.25 offer his way and see what happens.

Dude, it's being reported everywhere that a deal is very close.  Quit living in your magical dreamland.  I assume even Lagoon has excepted the reality that he's getting moved this summer.

Indeed I have.

The only caveat I will add is that it was reported here that a deal was done. What gives?
You know I would cool it if I were you on the remarks. Maybe there was a deal that’s just not going through just yet for either xyz reasons. Simpson got caught also saying something was done when it wasn’t. I’m not sure it was just that fake Lebrun tweet. 
When it comes to pass we will see. But your remarks are out of line because you don’t know yourself what some other might or why it didn’t happen.

Actually, I’m good. The deal was reported on here as being done and the phone call made to the NHL and finished and even a timeline of 5 minutes ago. If you are going to pretend to know, you better know. Until then, why not sit back and be just the fan we all are. When you report fact and pretend to know, I’m here to bring honesty and accountabilty.

Unless of course, you’d rather everyone make up a fake character, pretend to know and talk fact that never comes true. I expected more I guess. Maybe you guys don’t. You sure seem to put down other people that actually work in the industry like Yost, Brennan, Simmer and Bruce enough. Must be a case of jealousy. Be a fan, don’t pretend to be more.

149July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 10 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:56 pm

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore
I heard late last night that Dallas was still very much in the running for EK, even if all the talk is about TBL. Maybe Dorion is playing games with the media to get what he wants.

150July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 10 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:02 pm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Hobiesens wrote:I heard late last night that Dallas was still very much in the running for EK, even if all the talk is about TBL. Maybe Dorion is playing games with the media to get what he wants.

That can’t be true. A trade call was made and completed to the NHL as per a GMHockey member that has the most intelligent discussion on the net. He personally got a text from his friend that works in the NHL offices and that friend text our member that the trade call was done.

Those are facts. They must be true. If they aren’t, how did I become the bad guy? Seems like the liar should be the one being shamed, no?

151July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 10 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:05 pm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Maybe the NHL is holding up the announcement of the biggest trade in hockey since Gretzky because of a #4 defenceman is getting married. That has to be it. Otherwise I wouldn’t understand anything.

152July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 10 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:06 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
It’s not lying if you actually heard info that was incorrect. Same thing just happened with simmer

153July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 10 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:07 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lagoon wrote:Maybe the NHL is holding up the announcement of the biggest trade in hockey since Gretzky because of a #4 defenceman is getting married. That has to be it. Otherwise I wouldn’t understand anything.
in that scenario it would be the sens holding it up out of respect , not the nhl

Not saying that is true though

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum