GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades

July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

16July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 2 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:37 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Reaves re-signs with Vegas.

17July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 2 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:40 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Tavares didn't sign last night so the Islanders' only advantage (8 year max) is now gone.

18July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 2 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:46 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Per Bobby Mac:

Perron back to StL
Gryba  to NJ
Fehr to Minny
Stastny to Vegas

None of these are done deals yet.

19July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 2 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:48 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Roussel to Vancouver.

20July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 2 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:51 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Polak to Dallas.

21July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 2 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:55 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Mac saying action it's picking up on Karlsson front.

22July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 2 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:55 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Cody Ceci top pairing OMG.

23July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 2 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:59 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Stastny to Vegas, I hasn't read that. Interesting.

Great deal on Perron for stl.

24July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 2 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:02 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
If Vegas lands Stastny will they have cap space for Karlsson *and* Ryan?

Looking for that silver lining.

25July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 2 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:05 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Vanek to Detroit, 1 year $3M.

26July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 2 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:07 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Carter Hutton to Buffalo. #ReleasedTheLehner

27July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 2 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:14 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Plekanec back to the Habs?

28July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 2 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:20 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Dang:

Even after adding Paul Stastny, I believe VGK still have interest in Karlsson and are prepared to take on Bobby Ryan. But a lot of balls in the air in VGK. Still talking to James Neal.

29July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 2 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:20 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
That's Bobby Mac's tweet.

30July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 2 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:24 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Better be a hell of an offer for karl

31July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 2 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:31 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Per Bobby Mac:

The fascinating thing about how this whole free agent shopping period has morphed is that not one of these reported “done deals” with terms etc is anything more than a verbal agreement until paper can be exchanged/agreed to at noon.

It’s unlikely any of them would fall apart but if there were any misunderstandings or a player or club got cold feet or changed direction, well, it could conceivably happen. 👀

32July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 2 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:33 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Hamburglar to Minny to fight it out for backup role with Stalock.

33July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 2 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:52 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Bozak to StL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum