You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades

July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

31July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:31 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Per Bobby Mac:

The fascinating thing about how this whole free agent shopping period has morphed is that not one of these reported “done deals” with terms etc is anything more than a verbal agreement until paper can be exchanged/agreed to at noon.

It’s unlikely any of them would fall apart but if there were any misunderstandings or a player or club got cold feet or changed direction, well, it could conceivably happen. 👀

32July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:33 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Hamburglar to Minny to fight it out for backup role with Stalock.

33July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:52 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Bozak to StL

34July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:54 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Summary from Warnsy:

Still 10 minutes before "the Frenzy" officially starts but here's a digest of the some of the early reported NHL agreements/signings:

Stastny - VGK
Plekanec - MTL
Bozak - STL
Ellis - NAS
Hickey - NYI
Green - DET
Hutton - BUF
Vanek - DET​
Perron - STL
Khudobin - DAL

35July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:57 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Ian Cole to Colorado.
Green to Detroit.

36July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:03 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Ward to Chicago.

37July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:04 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Kovalchuk to LA, or is that old news?

38July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:31 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Mrazek to Carolina.

39July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:32 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Diddle, we could have used Mrazek

40July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:39 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Filpulla would be nice to get for a year or two.

41July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:59 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Too lazy to find the soccer thread but that was wild. Russia has just one shot on goal through 120 minutes and wins in penalty kicks. Their goalie stole that game.

42July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:01 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Tavares to Toronto. I’m glad , that’s gonna cripple them

43July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:03 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Well, there it is.

44July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:04 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Where is Nylander going?

45July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:07 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
That proven playoff warrior Tavares should take them to the next level.

How much? I hope it's a lot.

46July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:09 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
12 million. You live and die with this player.

47July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:11 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Gotta say though, they went for it. Something Ottawa never "REALLY" did.

48July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades on Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:11 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I hate it. They are much better and will likely deal Nylander for a stud young blueliner

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum