You are not connected. Please login or register

» Ottawa Senators » Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 43 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bruce Garrioch

@SunGarrioch
Sources say the #Sens have dealt Erik Karlsson to the Sharks in exchange for Chris Tierney, Dylan DeMelo, Josh Norris, Rudolfs Balcers, 2020 1st, 2019 2nd and two conditional picks.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Do I walk away from the Sens if that's the return?

Oglethorpe

Veteran
Veteran
PTFlea wrote:
Oglethorpe wrote:Wouldn't be surprised to see Duchene re-signed in the next 2-3 weeks.

I'd say days, but who knows.  I'm telling you...Duchene did not like Karlsson at all - and that went for a LOT of players in that locker room. Prima dona...

Pretty sure Stone is a lock for re-signing now.

Having said that, this return is absolutely hideous. Unbelievably Dung.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Wwhaaa Da fawk!!!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
How do you fire the GM and the owner?

Wilson is laughing all the way to the bank. Are the conditial picks revolving in giving us another 21st founders if he resigns?

This deal sucks. We should have gotten a top pairing prospect or a 1C prospect in a package.

This is ridiculous. I’m gonna go bury my head in sand.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
This is the closest I've ever come to walking away until the owner and the GM Diddle off. That's trash, don't anyone give me excuses, it's absolute trash. Get Cussed.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore
Wow, that's a brutal return for Karlsson. How does this help a rebuild anytime soon.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Cue Ev with how good this trade actually is Sarcasm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Is There’s one decent player in this trade? So basically it’s a 1st and a second and a few rolls of the dice.
Not a single blue chip.

Fackking disaster

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I'm fine with it. They got two top prospects and current roster players. Time to move on. Just because people don't know the names doesn't make it a bad trade.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Ev wrote:I'm fine with it. They got two top prospects and current roster players. Time to move on. Just because people don't know the names doesn't make it a bad trade.

Lol, top prospects.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
The only reason I'm not super pissed - which I'm close - is because I don't think anyone liked Karlsson. And I mean no one in that room.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
PTFlea wrote:
Ev wrote:I'm fine with it. They got two top prospects and current roster players. Time to move on. Just because people don't know the names doesn't make it a bad trade.

Lol, top prospects.

Yes...do the research

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Ev wrote:
PTFlea wrote:

Lol, top prospects.

Yes...do the research

Maybe Norris - maybe. And even then, a middling first rounder who had a pretty good season. A top prospect on SJ anyway...I guess.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran
The return is garbage, no two ways about it. Having said that it shows how awful the other offers must have been. SJ is no lock to make the playoffs, so we might have a 2019 lottery ticket after all.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:
PTFlea wrote:

Lol, top prospects.

Yes...do the research

I did. And he’s not. He’s not a blue chip. This is Dung

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:
Ev wrote:
PTFlea wrote:

Lol, top prospects.

Yes...do the research

I did. And he’s not. He’s not a blue chip. This is Dung

It would be like if we traded Batherson and White.

you know what was Dung? When Yashin was traded for a pick and an unknown prospect in Chara. Only time will tell if this ends up good or not since it's mostly futures based.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Oglethorpe wrote:The return is garbage, no two ways about it.  Having said that it shows how awful the other offers must have been.  SJ is no lock to make the playoffs, so we might have a 2019 lottery ticket after all.

Really? I don't see how they don't make it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 43 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum