GDT#6: Stars @ Senators: 7:30PM, Oct. 15

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16 Re: GDT#6: Stars @ Senators: 7:30PM, Oct. 15 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:12 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Yes †ceci haters are loving life right now

I'm neither here nor there on him really, but exhibit A is playing right now in lajoie, and better. He's easy to replace and we have the kids coming to do it.

17 Re: GDT#6: Stars @ Senators: 7:30PM, Oct. 15 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:14 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Ev wrote:Should I bet on the Stars for the cause?

Clapping

18 Re: GDT#6: Stars @ Senators: 7:30PM, Oct. 15 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:35 am

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:You canít help but love this team. Theyíre just having so much fun.

I donít know if enoug credit is going to Boucher right now.

Honestly...Boucher is a different coach.

So many positives....how about that tkachuk kid?

I never hated Boucher and when they decided to go with a youth movement I couldnít have been happier than to have Boucher head it. Heís done amazing things in juniors and the AHL. Itís what he does best imo

19 Re: GDT#6: Stars @ Senators: 7:30PM, Oct. 15 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:18 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Let's not go too crazy just yet. The Sens are giving up pretty much the most shots in the league, and that isn't a long-term recipe for success.

That said, you gotta love how the young guys are playing right now. And yes, let's give Ceci the season off to recover from whatever injury he has.

20 Re: GDT#6: Stars @ Senators: 7:30PM, Oct. 15 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:33 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
tim1_2 wrote:Let's not go too crazy just yet. †The Sens are giving up pretty much the most shots in the league, and that isn't a long-term recipe for success.

That said, you gotta love how the young guys are playing right now. †And yes, let's give Ceci the season off to recover from whatever injury he has.

I'm inspired right now and it wont change if we start to lose. I realize now that you can have one or two over 30 players, but the rest must be young with the hunger and desire to win and make an impact. You have to draft right to do it, but we do.

No more old, tired players going through the motions. I'd sign duchene and stone if possible, but the more youth and fire we can inject from here on, the better.

And now the league has changed in that direction, not only is it necessary because of the cap, but these players are clearly more ready than past generations for the Nhl. It's very exciting.

I guess it's also exciting to have tkachuk and lajoie and Chabot and white explicitly, but seriously, how long have we waited for youth to be properly served here in ottawa?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum