You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 17]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
And we b1tch about Pyatt. This guy is making close to $4M!

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
What the hell gets into a guy that he doesn't show up? What is wrong with you??

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
How about Halak shutting out the Habs?! Right?!

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Cussing Habs....

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Nice to see the Habs lose to someone....

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
The Habs will start losing for real when Price gets injured and Kotkaniemi hits the rookie wall sat around 50 games.

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
How about that berglund situation! Wtf is he doing? Not reporting, now heís on unconditional waivers and are going to terminate his contract. Thatís 3 years at 3.45m heíll lose.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Don't things are more important than money.

And as soon as I find out what that is I'll set up shop and make a ton of money.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
And here's your Randy Lee update:

https://www.tsn.ca/ex-sens-agm-lee-pleads-guilty-to-harassment-1.1229337

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
He gets off with 1 day he already spent in jail plus $120. Gotta think there's a civil suit on the way. She's if they can show there was past behaviour the Sens knew about they should be liable for sure. Like I said before, the position he was in would have given him lots of opportunities, surely this is not the first time. This ain't over yet.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Duchene will play tomorrow, DeMelo will be a game-time decision.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
They are playing back to back but then will have 6 days off. Wonder if they play Andy both games. Given how McKenna played last couple of games I doubt it.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
So, think EK will get any games for that hit? If you roll it back far enough you can see he's pissed at the guy (Wagner) for hitting him. He comes across all the way from his left-side position to hit a forward coming out of his zone at his own blue line. That is certainly not where he's supposed to be if he's playing proper hockey. So, not a "hockey play" but simply retribution. Wagner left the game and did not come back. IMO this is a suspendable hit but because it's Karlsson they'll probably let him off with a warning.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Oh oh, ek went nuts lol?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
https://www.expressen.se/sport/hockey/nhl/johan-franzen-my-world-can-fall-apart/

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
2 games for EK. Seems about right. That was a violent one.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:https://www.expressen.se/sport/hockey/nhl/johan-franzen-my-world-can-fall-apart/

Yeah, I saw that this morning. Terrible.

If I had a kid that wanted to participate in a contact sport, I would have a hard time signing them up.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Actually surprised the DoPS got it right. But he's an ex Sen, so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum