You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 43 ... 55  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 55]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Interesting that Nash goes back to Columbus to join the front office. Didn’t feel he would wind back there. Good for the franchise.

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran
Head scratcher: Connor Ingram traded to Nashville for basically the lowest asset possible. I’m not sure why Tampa gave away a promising young goalie after solid AHL numbers. It is very clear he did something to piss off Tampa brass as he was demoted last year to the ECHL even after being an AHL all-star. Smart move by Nashville to pounce on Tampa’s ego and grab a very very good young and developing goalie for nothing.

Last edited by Lagoon on Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Tampa has any ego left after Stevie Y left?

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
With that Chicago trade, I’m almost positive they now draft Turcotte at #3 overall.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Bad trade for Chicago.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
PTFlea wrote:Bad trade for Chicago.

Yes, and it just proves the inflated market right now for Dmen given the FA crop. Also will be even more astounding when Ceci is re-signed by Ottawa IMO.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Bob McKenzie tweets that Karlsson is in all likelyhood staying in SJ.

We get a 2nd rounder.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Mckenzie says Karlsson likely signing in SJ. Sens would get 2021 2nd round pick. This probably worsens our 2020 1st, but who knows what the Sharks will look like.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lagoon wrote:Bob McKenzie tweets that Karlsson is in all likelyhood staying in SJ.

We get a 2nd rounder.

Beat me to it!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Well that's good news! And I'm happy that he stays out of a Habs jersey. Hopefully Duchene doesn't wind up with the Habs either.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Karlsson was smart. No way he was getting that coin elsewhere. Worst case scenario ask for a trade in a few years.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Did not expect that. Any details on NTC/NMC?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:Well that's good news!  And I'm happy that he stays out of a Habs jersey.  Hopefully Duchene doesn't wind up with the Habs either.
Yeah, best possible outcome. Stays in the west, we get an extra 2nd and him being overpaid means the sharks will have problems with the cap.

I don’t think montreal was ever a consideration.

I feel this means Pavelski is testing the FA market.

Now if duchene could please resign in Columbus that would be just dandy.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
The only thing that hurts is that SJ's 1st that we got as part of the Karl trade may be worse if he has a productive, healthy year.

Congrats Erik. You cashed out. Happy the Sens weren't burdened by your contract.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
wprager wrote:Did not expect that. Any details on NTC/NMC?

Full NMC

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Trouba to the Rangers! that's a bit soon in the rebuild.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
What were the Jets thinking? Terrible trade for them. Watch them retain Myers now when he is exponentially worse than Trouba.

The Rangers get top marks from me in their rebuild. It is crazy to think about how quickly they have the ability to turn things around. I’m impressed. I’m a big fan. The players, prospects and picks they’ve gathered in the last 18 months is like no rebuild I’ve seen. Impressive. They have about 7 new players ready to make an impact this season.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lagoon wrote:What were the Jets thinking? Terrible trade for them. Watch them retain Myers now when he is exponentially worse than Trouba.

The Rangers get top marks from me in their rebuild. It is crazy to think about how quickly they have the ability to turn things around. I’m impressed. I’m a big fan. The players, prospects and picks they’ve gathered in the last 18 months is like no rebuild I’ve seen. Impressive. They have about 7 new players ready to make an impact this season.

I agree that the rangers have made great steps in their rebuild by cutting bait with players and acquiring picks and prospects but this Trouba move is too soon. Tell me they wouldn’t have been front runners for him a year from now. He’s the type of player that will want to try the market unless it’s with a big American club.

It’s not the best return, maybe a good prospect short of a good deal but they are getting two solid pieces back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 55]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 43 ... 55  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum