GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 67]

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran
PTFlea wrote:
Lagoon wrote:Most can for sure. Vegas, Toronto and Tampa will feel a tighter squeeze. 1 million is a big deal for them.

Ahahah, Toronto.  What a clusterf_uck that is over there.

Tampa makes me sad to even think of their team.

Vegas can piss up a rope.

Walrus

Not much to argue with there.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Justin Braun to the Flyers for a 2nd and a 3rd. I really don't understand how Wilson can get teams to overpay like that time and time again. Wake up!

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran
Having a savvy trading GM would be nice wouldn’t it?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Lagoon wrote:Having a savvy trading GM would be nice wouldn’t it?

I'd just like a new owner with deep pockets. The rest would follow.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
I was talking to a TSN producer buddy of mine, he said he doesn’t think that will happen anytime soon. He isn’t a great source for Ottawa info however. He’s good for about 20 teams, Ottawa isn’t one of them.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Lagoon wrote:I was talking to a TSN producer buddy of mine, he said he doesn’t think that will happen anytime soon. He isn’t a great source for Ottawa info however. He’s good for about 20 teams, Ottawa isn’t one of them.

I Cussing hate Melnyk. Diddle off!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I can’t help but think philly is setting itself up to trade a defenceman by the draft. They’re creating a log jam on D. So much wheeling and dealing right now between GM’s. Wonder if they part ways with one of their young D to get some help up front.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
And they just signed Hayes for 7 million a year.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
He was completely invisible in the playoffs for the Jets.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
that's insane money for him.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Yeah, I really don't like that contract for Hayes. Too much money and too long. He's a 50 point guy.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Who the hell gives hayes over 7 million? Lol, what a Diddle up.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Hello, I'm the Flyers GM. I'd like to spend a twelfth of my salary cap on Kevin Hayes please. Thanks!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
PTFlea wrote:Hello, I'm the Flyers GM.  I'd like to spend a twelfth of my salary cap on Kevin Hayes please.  Thanks!

They were making fun of the contract pretty hard on TSN 1200 this morning. Didn't look like Flyer fans were very happy on Twitter. I haven't seen one person try and defend it.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
tim1_2 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Hello, I'm the Flyers GM.  I'd like to spend a twelfth of my salary cap on Kevin Hayes please.  Thanks!

They were making fun of the contract pretty hard on TSN 1200 this morning.  Didn't look like Flyer fans were very happy on Twitter.  I haven't seen one person try and defend it.  

I don't see how anyone could defend that.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Now now... every team needs to find their own way to screw up their salary structure. The flyers picked their way how they thought they should. I mean, if it was too much to lose that 5th rounder to see Hayes walk away, so be it.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Does anyone else find it very amateurish and NHL-like that owners don’t even know the salary cap limits for next season, yet prime signing period is on now? I’d be furious if I was an owner.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Corey Perry bought-out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum