You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 14]

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
I'd argue that Ceci isn't an offensive dman either. He fumbles the puck all the time, can't make or take clean passes, and rarely gets his shots through.

Not sure why Dorion likes him so much. A team may be willing to give up a 2nd or 3rd rd pick for him. They should seriously consider it

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
He was certainly an offensive threat in Junior and when he first came to the NHL. He can get that touch back.

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran
Drake batherson with 1 goal and 5 assists in Belleville.win last night. Wolanin also ha 1 goal and 4 assists. Batherson has be playing well and and getting loads of points.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
They needed every one of those points with Condon letting in 5.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Drake batherson with 1 goal and 5 assists in Belleville.win last night. Wolanin also ha 1 goal and 4 assists. Batherson has be playing well and and getting loads of points.

Holy crap!

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I'd argue that Ceci isn't an offensive dman either. He fumbles the puck all the time, can't make or take clean passes, and rarely gets his shots through.

Not sure why Dorion likes him so much. A team may be willing to give up a 2nd or 3rd rd pick for him. They should seriously consider it

1st imo.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Crap, look at batherson go! 2nd in the league in points as a rookie.

They'll want him to train and develop with Kelly and Donovan to make sure his play away from the puck is sound and they'll probably want him to gain 8 to 10 pounds of muscle, but there will be no denying him a chance in ottawa barring injuries .

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
PTFlea wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I'd argue that Ceci isn't an offensive dman either. He fumbles the puck all the time, can't make or take clean passes, and rarely gets his shots through.

1st imo.

I agree that a 1st would be nice but I think at this point that if thy could trade him I’d like to get a D prospect back that got top 4 potential in return instead of a pick.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Ceci had a good game last night.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Very good game. He's been good the last few actually, but he doesn't really do anything better than say...jaros. I dunno, his peak is this and it's meh. Hard to get excited about potentially paying him 5 mil

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Oh, Jaros wasn't very good. I think he needs a break. Harpur should be back.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Jaros needs to play is all. That kid is good.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
This is probably an unpopular opinion but, I think they should have kept Hoffman since trading Karlsson was inevitable and what they got for him wasn't much.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Meh, Hoffman. Dzingel is the same player, maybe a little less talented and clearly there were major issues in the room. Plus, Hoffman would have been crusified here after what came out

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
We've all heard (and seen) how Hoffman is not the most popular guy in the room. Awesome shot, though.

Have to say the room is much better now.

Last edited by wprager on Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
PTFlea wrote:Meh, Hoffman.  Dzingel is the same player, maybe a little less talented and clearly there were major issues in the room.  Plus, Hoffman would have been crusified here after what came out

Only if they had kept Karlsson. Story would have went away after Karlsson left IMO

- Unknown Author

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Anyone hear what happened to White? I was in the car around 8 and they said he left and did not return.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Nick Paul back to Belleville. I wish that meant White is ok but it's probably because the Sens don't play until Thursday. And I wish that meant they want some playing time for Paul but it's probably because they don't want to pay him an NHL salary for the next two days.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum