You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

Go down  Message [Page 56 of 59]

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:And he is not eligible to lay in AHL playoffs if Belleville makes it
Too bad. That could have increased our chances.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Interesting. A free wallet as Burke would say

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Flo The Action wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:And he is not eligible to lay in AHL playoffs if Belleville makes it
Too bad. That could have increased our chances.

I'll take Chlapik in Belleville over a college grad any day.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
D'Accord and Norris are next. Assuming neither should be an issue. Lots of playing opportunities in Ottawa/Belleville next year.

I expect both will start in Belleville

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
Brent Wallace is saying Chabot has a broken toe and is now week to week

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
He should be fine for the World Championships.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Brannstrom will make his NHL debut tonight. Excellent.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
I would prefer to see him lighting it up against Laval, until they clinch.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Ev wrote:Brannstrom will make his NHL debut tonight. Excellent.

Nice, and I'm going! Ahhhhh!

wprager wrote:I would prefer to see him lighting it up against Laval, until they clinch.

Me too to be honest, but...

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:I would prefer to see him lighting it up against Laval, until they clinch.

they aren't playing tonight

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
PTFlea wrote:

Belleville doesn't play tonight they play tomorrow night. I had the same though and check the AHL schedule there are no games at all tonight

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
Also read this interesting bit
Darren Dreger just reported on @LeafsLunch1050 that Brady Tkachuk and Thomas Chabot both personally called Max Veronneau on Monday to sell him on joining #Sens.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:

Belleville doesn't play tonight they play tomorrow night. I had the same though and check the AHL schedule there are no games at all tonight

Still an odd time to call him up if the plans are to send him down tomorrow. I would have tried to coincide it with a couple of days off in Belleville, but he's young, I doubt it matters.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
All-Star
All-Star
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Also read this interesting bit
Darren Dreger just reported on @LeafsLunch1050 that Brady Tkachuk and Thomas Chabot both personally called Max Veronneau on Monday to sell him on joining #Sens.

Thats good to know. Thats two integral part of the team right there and if they can take charge of the team then you have a good leadership position.

Which brings me to the captaincy. Id start the year next year without one. Have Chabot and Tkachuk fight it out to see how leads and whos the assistant but Id be immensely surprised if that doesnt fall like this. We all know Tkachuk would run away with it.

Then if we could have Pageau/Boro as the other assistant. Probably Boro.

Next year you have to start the new era for the sens and starting this way you assure that you can put the pressure on the right person.

I normally would have been against such a young captain but although Tkachuk might be slightly immature hes got leader/motivator written all across him.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Anyone know if/when the Sens can sign Norris? Has he indicated that he's returning to Michigan next season? Can they sign him if he's hurt? Surprised Hughes was signed and Norris (his teammate) was not.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Anyone know if/when the Sens can sign Norris? Has he indicated that he's returning to Michigan next season? Can they sign him if he's hurt? Surprised Hughes was signed and Norris (his teammate) was not.

Norris is injured. If he isn't returning to school, he will be signed in the summer.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Friggin max verroneau has been all over the ice

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
All-Star
All-Star
PTFlea wrote:Friggin max verroneau has been all over the ice
Im trying to watch but keep getting distracted.

I can tell were winning. Sarcasm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 56 of 59]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum