You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

Go down  Message [Page 57 of 59]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Anyone know if/when the Sens can sign Norris? Has he indicated that he's returning to Michigan next season? Can they sign him if he's hurt? Surprised Hughes was signed and Norris (his teammate) was not.

Norris is injured. If he isn't returning to school, he will be signed in the summer.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Friggin max verroneau has been all over the ice

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
PTFlea wrote:Friggin max verroneau has been all over the ice
I’m trying to watch but keep getting distracted.

I can tell we’re winning. Sarcasm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Blues got beaten in the 2nd, then by nilsson. Nice to watch them win. Brannstrom has loads of potential but isnt ready yet obviously.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I also continue to heavily beat the drum for wolanin. Tremendous development

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Brannstrom liked passing to Veronneau. I saw at least three near breakaway passes and may have missed some others with the FFW button. Both had very good first games, Max stood out a bit more.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran

The way he is able to get up and down the ice reminds me a lot of Dzingel.

Sens are going to be loaded with speed next year.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore
wprager wrote:Brannstrom liked passing to Veronneau. I saw at least three near breakaway passes and may have missed some others with the FFW button. Both had very good first games, Max stood out a bit more.

I was thinking that Brannstrom will be great feeding breakaway passes to a very quick Formenton.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
It's actually not that difficult to fly down the ice so the time when you aren't saddled with nonsense like backchecking Smile

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:

The way he is able to get up and down the ice reminds me a lot of Dzingel.

Sens are going to be loaded with speed next year.

Kind of yeah. He wont play in Ottawa next year unless he has a ridiculous camp. Not right away anyway.

I'm thinking Brannstrom might take half a year in bellville too.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
When Karlsson broke in he was about 170lbs. Brannstrom is 10lbs more while being about 1" shorter. Plus the game has become more amenable for smaller D-men. All that to say he probably had a very good chance to make the team out of camp (Karlsson did, even though he got sent to Bingo for 12 games after a while).

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:When Karlsson broke in he was about 170lbs. Brannstrom is 10lbs more while being about 1" shorter. Plus the game has become more amenable for smaller D-men.  All that to say he probably had a very good chance to make the team out of camp (Karlsson did, even though he got sent to Bingo for 12 games after a while).

From a critical eye at that game I can tell you he's gonna be good, but he should at the very least start the year in bv.

However...as long as he develops properly I dont really care.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
All-Star
All-Star
I really don’t mind maturing the kids as much as possible in Belleville. Belleville doesn’t have the bagage Ottawa does. Building a strong culture in Ottawa is going to start with a solid winning one in Belleville. I’d rather Ottawa get their hands on a couple of solid older vets on one year contract in the off season and then work in kids throughout the season as injuries happen and then move these guys at the deadline.

Win win

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
sens with a 6-2 win over leafs leafs have allowed almost 30 goals in the last 5 games or so

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Holy cow lol. Stanley Cup champs to be indeed!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
A guy was saying that bernard-docker and tychonick were excellent despite their team being knocked out.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
All-Star
All-Star
PTFlea wrote:Holy cow lol.  Stanley Cup champs to be indeed!

These are the last little gift that we are given at this time of year on a losing team. Beating the leafs in an embarrassing way in front of tons of their fans who invade CTC. I truly enjoyed watching that. Lots of stunned ugly expression in blue

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Holy cow lol.  Stanley Cup champs to be indeed!

These are the last little gift that we are given at this time of year on a losing team. Beating the leafs in an embarrassing way in front of tons of their fans who invade CTC. I truly enjoyed watching that. Lots of stunned ugly expression in blue

Lol, so true

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 57 of 59]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum