GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Go down  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Sens send Wolanin down to Belleville and brig back Andreas Englund. With Brannstrom out this is a good move for Belleville who is in a fight for the playoffs
Solid move. It’s more important to see if this team can make a dent into the playoffs in the A than the couple of games left in Ottawa.

Do they have Playoff game per game prices to watch the AHL?

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:I was very happy to see them sign Daccord.  Having three legit goalie prospects is a nice problem to have.  Condon's gotta be bought out this summer.

If it saves money for Melnyk then you know it will happen.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Hi hope that if we do resign Nilsson the org doesn’t give out more than a one year contract. Learn from your mistakes.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Sens send Wolanin down to Belleville and brig back Andreas Englund. With Brannstrom out this is a good move for Belleville who is in a fight for the playoffs
Solid move. It’s more important to see if this team can make a dent into the playoffs in the A than the couple of games left in Ottawa.

Do they have Playoff game per game prices to watch the AHL?

Yep, a good move for the BSens. I don't think they've released streaming costs/info yet for the AHL. Their season goes a week longer than the NHL.

Flo The Action wrote:Hi hope that if we do resign Nilsson the org doesn’t give out more than a one year contract. Learn from your mistakes.

I hope we don't resign Nilsson. The last thing we need is a journeyman goalie taking up a spot. Hogberg, Gustavsson, and Daccord all need lots of starts next year.

-------

http://www.gmhockey.com/viewtopic.forum?t=6661

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum