You are not connected. Please login or register

» Ottawa Senators » Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Go down  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Sens send Wolanin down to Belleville and brig back Andreas Englund. With Brannstrom out this is a good move for Belleville who is in a fight for the playoffs
Solid move. Itís more important to see if this team can make a dent into the playoffs in the A than the couple of games left in Ottawa.

Do they have Playoff game per game prices to watch the AHL?

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
tim1_2 wrote:I was very happy to see them sign Daccord. †Having three legit goalie prospects is a nice problem to have. †Condon's gotta be bought out this summer.

If it saves money for Melnyk then you know it will happen.

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Hi hope that if we do resign Nilsson the org doesnít give out more than a one year contract. Learn from your mistakes.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Sens send Wolanin down to Belleville and brig back Andreas Englund. With Brannstrom out this is a good move for Belleville who is in a fight for the playoffs
Solid move. Itís more important to see if this team can make a dent into the playoffs in the A than the couple of games left in Ottawa.

Do they have Playoff game per game prices to watch the AHL?

Yep, a good move for the BSens. I don't think they've released streaming costs/info yet for the AHL. Their season goes a week longer than the NHL.

Flo The Action wrote:Hi hope that if we do resign Nilsson the org doesnít give out more than a one year contract. Learn from your mistakes.

I hope we don't resign Nilsson. The last thing we need is a journeyman goalie taking up a spot. Hogberg, Gustavsson, and Daccord all need lots of starts next year.

-------

http://www.gmhockey.com/viewtopic.forum?t=6661

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum