Belleville Sens Talk

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 22]

1Belleville Sens Talk Empty Belleville Sens Talk on Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:30 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
This could be the most exciting AHL version of the Sens we've seen in quite some time!

Please discuss...

2Belleville Sens Talk Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk on Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:50 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Hi old friend

3Belleville Sens Talk Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk on Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:57 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:Hi old friend

Are you and Travis Yost cool now? Or is he still insisting that you're Eugene's burner account?

4Belleville Sens Talk Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk on Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:03 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Ev wrote:Hi old friend

Are you and Travis Yost cool now? Or is he still insisting that you're Eugene's burner account?

lol I hate 2018 man

5Belleville Sens Talk Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk on Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:40 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ha. Welcome back SSF. Nice to see you.

6Belleville Sens Talk Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk on Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:30 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
So, Cornwall finally got their internet back?

7Belleville Sens Talk Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk on Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:36 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Gustavsson guess tonight as Condon is inured.

Filip had not had a great start. Last year he got into 7 games and has decent stats with a SV% over .910 and a GAA pretty much at 3.0. This year, in nearly the same number of games and minutes, both his SV% and
GAA have taken a turn for the worse. Let's see if he can get back on track against Utica.

8Belleville Sens Talk Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk on Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:04 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
BSens with a shootout victory. Balcers with the shootout winner.

9Belleville Sens Talk Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk on Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:36 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:Ha. †Welcome back SSF. †Nice to see you.

I'm back working the government. I have to do *something* with all this free time!

10Belleville Sens Talk Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk on Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:19 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Gustavsson gave up 4 but two of them were 5-on-3 and the others were 5-on-4. Powerplays were 9-1 in favor of the Comets.

11Belleville Sens Talk Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk on Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:35 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
SeawaySensFan wrote:

I'm back working the government. I have to do *something* with all this free time!

I hear that it's.how I started posting more. Sitting here at work doing very little

12Belleville Sens Talk Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk on Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:14 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I'm all for pyatt being a good pro, but he's redundant with pajarvi, would like to see balcers or chlapik next

13Belleville Sens Talk Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk on Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:50 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
All-Star
All-Star
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

I hear that it's.how I started posting more. Sitting here at work doing very little
Hahahah. You guys.
Iím in the wrong line of work again it seems.

14Belleville Sens Talk Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk on Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:51 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Hahahah. You guys.

It's pretty boring and soul-sucking. But I have to start thinking of my Pension and such. I prefer working at Purolator but the pay and benefits aren't as good.

15Belleville Sens Talk Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk on Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:10 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
All-Star
All-Star
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Hahahah. You guys.

It's pretty boring and soul-sucking. But I have to start thinking of my Pension and such. I prefer working at Purolator but the pay and benefits aren't as good.
Well I work in banking now, the pay isnít that good, the benefits donít compare to gov jobs and itís still soul sucking! Laugh1

It does beat the days of welding though. Very happy to have gone back to uni

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 22]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum